• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Captain, My Captain (603)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON SIX
    OH CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 603
    In order to stop the rise of Capt. Renard, Nick devises a plan that will take him out of his element. Adalind and Monroe do everything in their power to keep the plan on track. Meanwhile, Eve and Rosalee race against time to get the spell ready before it is too late. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 January 2017, 02:51 PM.

Wow what an episode. Called Diana would fix Nick but she didn't look to happy about how Adiland was hugging nick. Also I really really hope Misner isn't a hallucination
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Loved this episode. Great fight between Nick/Sean and Real/Sean. I wonder why Sean is seeing visions of Misner's death; and is that really Misner at the end? If so, what the heck is he up too? Can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Booklover View Post
        Loved this episode. Great fight between Nick/Sean and Real/Sean. I wonder why Sean is seeing visions of Misner's death; and is that really Misner at the end? If so, what the heck is he up too? Can't wait for the next episode.
        As much as I want Meisner to be back, this has to be a form changer. At least talking logically, he was Dead quite a while and nothing in the Grimm universe points to someone being able to be resurrected at that point. Nicks stick might have been able to, but they did not make contact.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
        X