Moon base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moon base

Wouldn't it be cool if we could reverse engineer the technology from "Revisions" to establish a base on the moon. It couldn't be a more perfect solution, being able to have a shield to provide an atmosphere that allows for everything you could need. The best part is it could be completely camouflaged, SG-1 couldn't even see the dome until they were right on top of it. The SGC could be moved to the moon base and any foothold situation could be contained without endangering Earth.

I though they couldn't see the dome until they were right on top of it because of the toxic soup atmosphere surrounding it and everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I though they couldn't see the dome until they were right on top of it because of the toxic soup atmosphere surrounding it and everything else.
      Either way, I'm sure the dome's outer shell could be modified to blend in with the surface of the moon, and shielded. That way any enemy ships flying over it would be oblivious to it's existence. You could have a ring platform somewhere inside the dome for instant transportation to and fro to earth. It would be a perfect staging area.

Comment

And where we gonna get the power to feed that consistent shield?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          And where we gonna get the power to feed that consistent shield?
          Well, we have mastered the power of naqaudah generators. How hard could it be?

Comment

Bacon
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
              Bacon
              huh?

Comment

Working...
              X