No announcement yet.

Spiderman: Homecoming 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well got back from it and LOVED IT.. A solid 7.5 or 8 out of 10..
    Loved RDJ's scenes.. Just snarky enough to steal the scenes, but not the entire film. Also liked the mentions of what's happened from other films (like avengers 1 and 2 clean ups, Civ war, Sokovian accords etc..

And i feel that they made an AWESOME choice of Michael Keaton for Vulture..

Comment

Something that did occur to me is I wonder if Vulture either knowingly or unknowingly ended up assisting HYDRA in getting hold of a lot of Chitari tech. That Leviathan that they were stripping down at the start before they got taken off the job could have been the same one later seen in Sokovia in Age of Ultron.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

A secret agenda kind of kills the notion of Vulture being the "common man" bad guy though, doesn't it?
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Something that did occur to me is I wonder if Vulture either knowingly or unknowingly ended up assisting HYDRA in getting hold of a lot of Chitari tech. That Leviathan that they were stripping down at the start before they got taken off the job could have been the same one later seen in Sokovia in Age of Ultron.
          HE very well could have, by selling stuff to them..

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            A secret agenda kind of kills the notion of Vulture being the "common man" bad guy though, doesn't it?
            Well this is why I said unknowingly because I can entirely see it being possible that shortly after his team got taken off the job Vulture got approached by a HYDRA agent saying that they'd scratch his back if he scratched there's and helped them get their hands on more tech out of there. No questions asked. I mean at the end of the day you'd think SHIELD would have found out that advanced weaponry was being sold from reversed engineered tech, unless HYDRA within SHIELD found out first and covered it up.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

And since we saw him start this project of his up, WHILE hydra was still burried, its very likely imo, that did happen..

Comment

Working...
              X