• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiderman: Homecoming 2017

I couldnt find a thread for this, but heres the first trailer

And a slihtly different trailer

Comment

Oh that's interesting...in the international trailer, do I spy the War Machine armour standing behind Tony?
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yes, cause that was the clip from Civil war, where tony summoned in spidey..

Comment

New trailer, this looks good!

Comment

It does! I never thought I'd say a Spider-Man movie looks good again!
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

True. But i just had to laugh at that last bit.. Stark telling a hormonal teen "Don't do anything stupid".. Its like telling a dog, "don't bite or bark".. AIN'T gonna happen!

Comment

My only complaint is that the trailer basically showed us the whole movie.

Comment

Thought it was good...HOWEVER I am trying to wrap my head around the new timeline...If it takes place 8 years after the Avengers then that really messes with the whole thing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Saw it last night, loved it!

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                    Thought it was good...HOWEVER I am trying to wrap my head around the new timeline...If it takes place 8 years after the Avengers then that really messes with the whole thing.
                    Yeah until a more compelling explanation comes along, I'm calling that a mistake (that they made twice in this movie). The only way "Eight Years Later" can possibly work is if the whole of Phase One (including The Avengers!) took place in 2008, which we know not to be the case from numerous references provided in the 15 films and 158 hours of TV produced and released since Iron Man came out in 2008.

Comment

I really like this movie. I liked how they protrayed what seemed like a real high school and students. I liked how his freind reacted when he found out.

I agree, the dates don't add up. But maybe they just suck at math.
                      sigpic

Comment

Na its that revisionist history form of math!

Comment

I was particularly a fan of how it kinda makes it clear how the average New Yorker would love their friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man while guys like J Jonah Jameson would despise him. Is fine around the city, helping out people on the street, talking to people, but then the minute he gets out into the suburbs he's out destroying people's backyards.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

All the lore on spidey has always shown JJJ as having a HATE fest relationship with Spidey..

Comment

Loved it, one of the best MCU movies made so far.
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                              X