• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invasion! (308)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    INVASION!
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308
    When the planet is threatened by the invasion of a hostile alien species Barry rallies his friends for a superhero team up, including Team Arrow, the Legends, and Supergirl. But as things go from bad to worse, the team is fractured by revelations about Barry's past actions.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 November 2016, 10:07 PM.

Wow Cisco is being such a douch. We get it you're upset like everyone would be but come on. This episode was great. When do the others air?
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Ok. So part 2 of the 4 part crossover event is down..
      Spoiler:
      So the cryptonites have encountered these aliens before and fear them too. INTERESTING. I wonder if Medusa was made partly to combat that threat...
      The whole Team arrow, legends flash and SG mash up for training was funny to see, but Oli telling everyone that Barry should be in charge?? What? He has NO experience in that regard. No where near as much as Oli does.

That butthead of a politician telling Laya, to 'buck up and follow the party line'.. I pRAY HE is one of those who the aliens come "THIS CLOSE" to killing and has to be rescued BY the good guys, just to show him the error of his ways.. BETTER YET. DON'T rescue him at all!.

The whole mind take over thing.. HOW did it affect everyone the same? I can see it working on speedy, and such, but not on firestorm OR kara..

And lastly, seeing wally in action, was cool!!!

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      Wow Cisco is being such a douch. We get it you're upset like everyone would be but come on. This episode was great. When do the others air?

He certainly is holding onto his grudge. BUT give it time.
      And i LOVED the stein/barry/oli chat about the future barry's message to rip...

Comment

This was the episode what i expected crossover to be like. Supergirl episode medusa just was in that universe boring sex drama and got nothing to do with crossover. It's basically crossover tv show with 3 episodes by the flash, arrow and legends where is added one character from other universe from multiverse in arrows universe.

garhkal
        Spoiler:
        Yep kryptonians had red sun and no powers. Our yellow sun give them powers and she even beat that ugly bug off her chest that was creating new happy world for her and now cant control mind controlling.
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
          The Arrow part of the crossover airs tonight (Wed) at 8pm and the Legends part airs tomorrow (Thurs) at 8pm.

I really enjoyed this episode, I'm looking forward to the other two parts.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
            garhkal
            Spoiler:
            Yep kryptonians had red sun and no powers. Our yellow sun give them powers and she even beat that ugly bug off her chest that was creating new happy world for her and now cant control mind controlling.
            IMO the difference between the two was that beast was specifically BRED to mind control kryptonians..

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              The Arrow part of the crossover airs tonight (Wed) at 8pm and the Legends part airs tomorrow (Thurs) at 8pm.

I really enjoyed this episode, I'm looking forward to the other two parts.
              Thanks I did find it but I now see that arrow and legends are no longer on a big network so I don't get the channel. Which is why I couldn't find them
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

Watch them online, like I do. Downside is that you have to wait until tomorrow for the upload and sometimes it's hard to find a decent quality stream.

Concerning the episode:

I did like it somewhat. I hope we will actually find out what the aliens want and it wont be a drag (like crossovers usually are) to wrap it all up in the last 5-10 minutes.
                I hate that.
                I also hoped that these episodes would be about Savitar. Then suddenly there was a meteor, then it turned out to be an alien drop ship. If they're so advanced why they have to crash land?
                And they just couldn't leave out the "Beam me up Scottie!" from the end. I mean why didn't they do that in the first place.
                I would totally laugh if in the end Supergirl would just say: We have this cool virus called Medusa that we can program to only attack specific alien DNA.
                Then everyone would be: OMG, why didn't you started with that?

Also this crossovers take away a whole episode from more important stuff.
                I guess Prometheus was like: OK, I'm not killing Ollie now because he has to hunt aliens and stuff. Savitar was like: I guess I can wait a week to beat the crap out of Barry, again. Maybe Cisco will do it by that time?! Bring the rage boi!
                I totally don't understand why Barry wouldn't just save him already. I mean could that **** up the universe even more than it already is? Maybe, but who cares at this point? It's not like the Legends are better.
                I was so angry when Sara talked Barry about how she was taking the moral high ground by not killing Darhk and altering the timeline. Except she forgot to mention that it took the entire team to hold her down and an ass kicking from Darhk. Plus she did alter the timeline because she told Darhk how would it end for him, so he is already taking precautions. If it was real/normal time travel and not this wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey time travel we would already see the fallout of that in the present. Like Ollie not remembering fighting him or last season of arrow would just be erased and filled with different memories etc. Basically in all these series timeline only changes when it's convenient or the plot needs it to.
                AND don't forget that Sara also engaging in lesbian fun with whomever she wants and whenever she wants and no one can object because they made her captain and is pointless because she would do it anyway. It's like take it or leave it with almost everyone.

I have to say that Supergirl did bring Benoist and her ckiches and bad acting as I would've predicted. Like when she asked about Heatwave and his backstory.
                Heatwave was no shy telling her the short version without any silver lining. He told her also how he burned his family. Benoist tried to muster a somewhat shocked face, but it looked more like she smelled something bad and had hold her breath. And in the next minute she was OK, like nothing happened. I so wish that they have chosen a more mature and way less nerdy acting actress for her role. She is like a female Barry multiplied by 1000.000 times nerdiness. It's so nerdy that even the cliches seem like a delight.

Ok, enough Benoist bashing.
                Back to business.

So we have 2 more episode to go. Let's hope they will bring their best.
                sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Finally they mention Barry owning all of Star Labs, That only been forgotten about since season 1! Hopefully with HG Wells wanting to reopen star labs, an Barry no longer working as a CSI we will see and here a little more about Barry owing star labs.

Overhaul it was a quality episode, a lot of action and a hell a lot things happening.

I got a feeling a few things were being set up for future episodes, dick (probably not his real name) and Lyla Michaels confrontation, the president finally being introduced to this universe,

I still cannot help but think HG Wells is up to something other than writing a science fiction novel.

Comment

Well, that was awesome! Civil War vibe during the superhero fight scene.

I agree, Cisco is being a bt of a douche, hopefully he getsover it soon... Was nice to finally find out what was on the message and everyones reactions to Flashpoint.

Cant wait for the next one.

Spoilers for Arrow 100th episode and Supergirl
                    Spoiler:
                    So, it makes sense with the people thats been taken that Olivers perfect life story wil work... Cant wait to see Deathstroke again...

Also, The Dominators have been teased as returning in Supergirl later this season, so thats probably why she mentioned them.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      Finally they mention Barry owning all of Star Labs, That only been forgotten about since season 1! Hopefully with HG Wells wanting to reopen star labs, an Barry no longer working as a CSI we will see and here a little more about Barry owing star labs.
                      I never remember them mentioning Barry owns star labs in S1..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        I never remember them mentioning Barry owns star labs in S1..
                        Thawn/HG Wells handed him control of the lab and all his assets in his will. Season 2, not 1, my mistake.

http://www.cbr.com/harrison-wells-le...premiere-clip/
                        Last edited by knowles2; 02 December 2016, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Hmm.. Need to rewatch that ep then.

Comment

Working...
                          X