• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Laws of Inferno Dynamics (408)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    THE LAWS OF INFERNO DYNAMICS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 408
    S.H.I.E.L.D. rallies its biggest assets in the hunt for Eli Morrow, who is building a powerful weapon that threatens all of Los Angeles. While Robbie confronts his uncle directly, Director Mace decides what to do with Dr. Radcliffe's newest invention.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 December 2016, 11:39 AM.

May is an LMD?

Did not see that coming, although she has been acting a little off recently...

When did it happen, when she went to pick Ada up?

Comment

I was wondering when it happened too. Was May it the entire episode, or just the end? She seemed normal most of the episode to me. I really didn't see that coming.
      sigpic

Comment

As they were getting into the final confrontation with Eli I had a feeling they were going to be finishing up his arc in this episode. And that perhaps Ava would be the villain of the next half of the season.

All in all I thought this episode was OK, but a little bit of a step down from the last few. It's a shame this was the mid season finale because I though the show was just starting to pick up again, after the come down from the Hive arc.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
          I was wondering when it happened too. Was May it the entire episode, or just the end? She seemed normal most of the episode to me. I really didn't see that coming.
          I have a feeling May was an LMD the whole episode. That would explain what Aida was building at the end of the last episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
            I have a feeling May was an LMD the whole episode. That would explain what Aida was building at the end of the last episode.
            Yeah, that's what AIDA was building in the last episode, but she wouldn't have had the opportunity to replace May until she went to pick her up in this one, so I think that's probably when the switch happened.
            Meh...

Comment

They were also hinting at something happening to either May or Coulson with just how much they were hammering home the idea of them opening that bottle of whiskey.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                May is an LMD?

Did not see that coming, although she has been acting a little off recently...

When did it happen, when she went to pick Ada up?
                Either that, or when she was being worked on (after that mind screw over)..

BUT wow.. what happened to Ghost rider?!? AND Quake can now ABSORB tremors?

Comment

Yeah, I don't remember Quake ever being able to sense or absorb other people's earthquakes before. Did they just add that out of the blue for this episode?
                  Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 21 December 2016, 01:16 PM.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Well, she IS wearing those new gauntlets.. SO maybe its a new ability given CAUSE of them..?

Comment

Not to mention she can also sense them. She has a tremor sense. Her coolness level for me just went up two points...especially that scene of her flying up into the sky and then falling down....sky....I see what they did there >.>
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X