• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supergirl Lives (209)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON TWO
    SUPERGIRL LIVES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 209
    With help from Mon-El Kara investigates the disappearance of several of National City's residents, only to find a portal that leads to alien slave trafficking ring on another planet -- under the direction of Roulette. Winn has a crisis of courage, and Alex hurts her new relationship by lashing out impulsively.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 January 2017, 11:19 PM.

A couple nice Stargate references in this one.

Comment

Everyone keeping major secrets from Kara. Mon-El, James, Winn, Alex. It's gonna come to a head eventually. It can't end well. We'll get some sweet angst
      sigpic

Comment

Loved Winn's reaction to the portal, "it's Stargate", also loved his "I'm not a red shirt, I'm not a red shirt" and later "I'm not the red shirt!" lol. This episode felt kind of Stargatey to me, I really enjoyed it, it made me miss Stargate though. I liked that Maggie knows Kara is Supergirl, but I really didn't care for the Alex/Maggie drama in this episode, I'm not really big on relationship drama and I found the little break up silly. Looking forward to finding out why those aliens are looking for Mon-El.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
          A couple nice Stargate references in this one.
          Other than those SG references, i thought it was a sub-par episode..
          But is it me, or was Mon-el bowed to by that dominator, like they may have knew one another??

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          Loved Winn's reaction to the portal, "it's Stargate", also loved his "I'm not a red shirt, I'm not a red shirt" and later "I'm not the red shirt!" lol. This episode felt kind of Stargatey to me, I really enjoyed it, it made me miss Stargate though. I liked that Maggie knows Kara is Supergirl, but I really didn't care for the Alex/Maggie drama in this episode, I'm not really big on relationship drama and I found the little break up silly. Looking forward to finding out why those aliens are looking for Mon-El.
          I liked that aspect, where Alex had a knipshon fit cause of what was happening to Kara, and maggie made the connection. BUT i am still surprised Kara has not made it with Win and 'guardian'..

Comment

The Guardian is really starting to annoy me. I wish they'd do away with that story
            sigpic

Comment

I actually don't mind the Gaurdian storyline, though, that's mainly because I like watching Winn and James work together.
              sigpic

Comment

I like Winn but James seems to be like a spare wheel and they're trying to find ways to include him in the show
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Other than those SG references, i thought it was a sub-par episode..
                  But is it me, or was Mon-el bowed to by that dominator, like they may have knew one another??
                  I've thought for some time that Mon-El is actually the prince he said he was the bodyguard for.

Comment

^That's what I've been thinking as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Would be one of the biggest fake outs yet if so..

Comment

It was good to see someone bring up how ridiculous a disguise glasses are
                        sigpic

Comment

One thing i was surprised at, was it seemed to be NOT ONE IOTA of mention of her jaunt out of her reality into Flash/arrows during that crossover..
                          Almost like "It never happened"..

Comment

This episode is just tempting me to rewatch stargate...so many episodes @.@

As for the crossover, they did that with the Flash on his end in his firts appearance in National City. So I wasn't surprised.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X