• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medusa (208)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON TWO
    MEDUSA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208
    CADMUS unleashes a deadly virus that targets aliens and leaves Mon-El in quarantine, prompting Kara to try and learn what Lena really knows about her mother. Meanwhile Alex struggles to reveal her truth when her mother visits for Thanksgiving, and a pair of visitors arrive from a parallel dimension.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 November 2016, 11:14 PM.

So interesting first ep of what they are calling the 4 part crossover..
    First off we finally learn what that Medusa is that Robo hank was asking about in last ep.. Apparently its a super virus created to kill just non-kriptonites. FIRST OFF i would love to know how in the HELL Cadimus even knew about it, let alone WHERE and how to get INTO the fortress of solitude. Secondly, even WITH robo-hank having Kara's DNA on his hands thanks to the blood vial, are they really saying that the robot thinggy protecting it couldn't SEE the person wasn't Kara??
    But glad to see thta since Mon-el is close to kryptonian, he wasn't killed instantly. And i wonder, did Ms White martian get offed??

Now that done, lets get into the whole Mom-daughter luthor angle.
    Initially when she got confronted about mommy dearest being part of Cadimus, and then handing over the element 343 thing.. i was fearing that daughter was actually in LEAGUE with mom.. BUT the double cross she did at the end, gave me hope back that she is NOTHING like her mom... GOOD WORK Gang.

And Barry and cisco showing up.. Why did it take 3 times to break through???

Lastly.. WHAT was that ship/masked figures that seems to be hunting Mon-el??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Secondly, even WITH robo-hank having Kara's DNA on his hands thanks to the blood vial, are they really saying that the robot thinggy protecting it couldn't SEE the person wasn't Kara??
      It could have been programmed to accept DNA as final evidence in case an intruder was disguised.

My question is.. if the virus was to kill everything except Kryptonians, why didn't it kill humans? Or am I missing something?

Comment

So basically with Flash episode we actually have a crossover and tomorrow will come Arrow and then we have more characters in crossover. And it ends with time travelers legends.
        I was so hoping to see other 3 tv series characters cross over to supergirl show but seems like we have with flash no only supergirl and flash team and then introduce Arrow tomorrow and 3 series characters might be in crossover. So basically legends will have all series characters in one show.

Spoiler:
        And it's obvious medusa is the virus to kill off these aliens in the end.
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          It could have been programmed to accept DNA as final evidence in case an intruder was disguised.

My question is.. if the virus was to kill everything except Kryptonians, why didn't it kill humans? Or am I missing something?
          That's a point that was made elsewhere.. The only thing I can think of, is that Cadmus has some super duper geneticists on the payroll who modified Medusa to leave out humans from the killing mist..

Comment

On the medusa angle.. Someone mentioned on classicbattletech, that MAYBE the reason it didn't work on humans was when Kara's father CREATED It, the kryptonians had never ENCOUNTERED humans yet, so didn't have their DNA /genetic code to use as a basis for the virus to work on...

Comment

I was worried there for a while the Lena went all evil Luther on us So glad it was all a ploy . I couldn't wait any longer so watched it online
              sigpic

Comment

I was also relieved that her 'going evil' was just a ploy for mom's sake...

Comment

Is it just me or is it getting ridiculous now that all the guys are falling for Kara? Does she have some kind of hidden super power that we don't know about that makes every guy fall for her?

Love seeing mummy Danvers again
                  sigpic

Comment

Its called Lead Character Syndrome
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Is it just me or is it getting ridiculous now that all the guys are falling for Kara? Does she have some kind of hidden super power that we don't know about that makes every guy fall for her?

Love seeing mummy Danvers again
                      I dub thee, Not A Man.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Its called Lead Character Syndrome
                        Not heard that one

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        I dub thee, Not A Man.
                        It's just as well they wrote Alex as gay, otherwise she'd have been a nun
                        sigpic

Comment

You never noticed how the lead always gets the attention of the men and women?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            You never noticed how the lead always gets the attention of the men and women?
                            Well yeah, but I hadn't heard the expression "lead character syndrome"
                            sigpic

Comment

That term I made up
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X