X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock Never Dies (1207)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Lucifer realizes that as rock star Vince Vincente, he can get his fans to do whatever he wants. Thrilled with this power, Lucifer arranges to play a secret VIP concert in order to kill all of them. Sam, Dean and Castiel enter the underbelly of the music industry to try to stop him."
    Original Air Date: 12/01/2016
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Just watched this episode. I have a tough time believing Lucifer would have been able to get that room full of people to kill themselves for him. They weren't die hard fans like that women these were millennials that were there because this is just the next thing. They would have been onto the next thing before he could get them to do anything like that. Also if I was a band member there is no amount of money I would have been getting that would make me stick around after I just watched my manager reluctantly stab himself in the neck. Plus the one guy got tossed through a door watched the manager get killed and still stuck around.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X