Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did they find Atlantis gate address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did they find Atlantis gate address?

Watching Rising and was wondering where Daniel Jackson got the gate address for Atlantis. On his white board he has a set of gate addresses and here is what he said:

"We gotten closer and closer to find the location of the Lost City. But it turns out we've been looking in the wrong place all along. Now we all thought we had a Stargate address, six symbols representing coordinates in space that determined the location of the planet the Ancients went too after the left Antarctica. Now recently we determined the the seventh symbol"

Weir: The Point of origin, Earth.

Jackson: Thats not it!

McKay: Then your address must be incorrect

Jackson: Not incorrect. Incomplete. Its an 8 symbol address.

So where did they even come up with this address? Was it from sitting in the chair?
    I remember back when i first watched this episode that i was wondering where they got the address from.
    Now if they got from the chair then why didnt it tell them about the 8th symbol ?
    Wished they would of shown us a database like they had on Atlantis cause from this episode it looks like all that was there was a chair and a drone.
    LETS GO PEN'S

Originally posted by glennh73 View Post
    Watching Rising and was wondering where Daniel Jackson got the gate address for Atlantis. On his white board he has a set of gate addresses and here is what he said:

"We gotten closer and closer to find the location of the Lost City. But it turns out we've been looking in the wrong place all along. Now we all thought we had a Stargate address, six symbols representing coordinates in space that determined the location of the planet the Ancients went too after the left Antarctica. Now recently we determined the the seventh symbol"

Weir: The Point of origin, Earth.

Jackson: Thats not it!

McKay: Then your address must be incorrect

Jackson: Not incorrect. Incomplete. Its an 8 symbol address.

So where did they even come up with this address? Was it from sitting in the chair?
    I remember back when i first watched this episode that i was wondering where they got the address from.
    Now if they got from the chair then why didnt it tell them about the 8th symbol ?
    Wished they would of shown us a database like they had on Atlantis cause from this episode it looks like all that was there was a chair and a drone.
    It was referenced in the database in the Antarctica output, same way that O'Neill found a reference from the chair on Proclarush Taonas. Except I'm guessing that there terminals there that they used much like the computers on Atlantis.

Comment

I thought it was something he got from that tablet they found in 'lost city' part 1...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I thought it was something he got from that tablet they found in 'lost city' part 1...
        Definitely the place where it started.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Definitely the place where it started.
          It definitely led them to the outpost in Antarctica, but definitely not directly to Atlantis. Considering that Daniel was in Antarctica when he made the discovery of the address. So I stand by my original post.

Comment

Working...
          X