Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovered this atrocity this weekend as well. Thought it was odd for it to occur mid month.
    But basically it's like life has lost all meaning now. Sure I have them all on DVD but that's so cumbersome to watch.
    Not a Hulu subscriber since it's terrible and I have cable and DVR so I won't go that route. Just pretty upsetting. God help us if Star trek goes off Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
      Discovered this atrocity this weekend as well. Thought it was odd for it to occur mid month.
      But basically it's like life has lost all meaning now. Sure I have them all on DVD but that's so cumbersome to watch.
      Not a Hulu subscriber since it's terrible and I have cable and DVR so I won't go that route. Just pretty upsetting. God help us if Star trek goes off Prime.
      I just took my discs and converted them into mkv files and put them on my plex server

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
        I just took my discs and converted them into mkv files and put them on my plex server
        Yes i thought of this as well since I use plex for other stuff - but, I'm just far too lazy. also I'd need to get another external HD. I'd much rather just have them back on Prime because reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
          Completely agree. I however can't watch on a DVD. I am almost deaf and can't hear it unless I turn it up loud enough for the neighbors to complain. And I hate subtitles. I use a Bluetooth in my better ear. Don't have a computer to put it from disc to Kindle.

Comment

Does anyone know if it's on Itunes?

Comment

It's why torrents exist.

I've got the original 1994 movie, SG-1 + both movies, Atlantis and Universe on my external hard drive. The only thing I don't have is the Kino Webisodes (but I can live without them, though).

Comment

There is an easy solution to that Prime problem, get the DVDs or blu-rays (if it's out on that) and you can watch it at home any time you like

Comment

Ok guys, this might be some good news. This is the response I got from Amazon.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't realize the image would scale down so much. To avoid having to open the image in a new tab, I'll just quote the text here of what they said to me. (I couldn't find an edit button on my post. Not sure if that's because there isn't one on this forum or if I can't edit my own post because I'm still a Probie.)

I'm sorry for all the inconvenience caused with availability of Amazon TV Show "Stargate SG-1, Season 1" In Prime. We certainly didn't expect this would happen at any point of time.

I've researched and found that availability of TV Shows in Amazon Prime Videos depends on Video agreements set by content providers and due to some technical issue from their end at this time TV Season is not available. However, once the issue is resolved, the season will be made available in Prime

Meanwhile, I've personally forwarded your comments as feedback to Amazon Video department and I can assure that our video team will definitely improve these agreements to make the season available as soon as possible for our Prime customers.

As an alternative, you can add the season to your Watchlist and you will be notified as soon as the season is made available.

Comment

Working...
                    X