• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murder Most Foul (612)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON SIX
    MURDER MOST FOUL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 612
    Before Hook takes the next step in his relationship with Emma, he wants to make sure David sees him as more than just a pirate. So when David asks Hook to help him uncover the truth about his father's death, Hook agrees. Meanwhile, Regina works to acclimate Robin to life in Storybrooke, but soon discovers he has a dark side that makes the task much more complicated than she anticipated. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 April 2017, 07:40 PM.

As soon as hook saw that page and it flashed back I was like uh oh. Hopefully he still purposes to Emma. But I can see him not doing it now.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I agree. I liked that he stopped David, but i can see what might happen should david find out the truth..
      And what's up with Robin?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I agree. I liked that he stopped David, but i can see what might happen should david find out the truth..
        And what's up with Robin?
        No idea, although I think that Zelena might be the one this Robin is ment to be with.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Now that's an interesting thought. Which would go to break Regina's heart. Yet again!

Comment

Working...
          X