• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish You Were Here (610)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON SIX
    WISH YOU WERE HERE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 610
    When she learns that our heroes possess a weapon capable of defeating her, the Evil Queen steals Aladdin's magic lamp from Jasmine and makes a wish that could sideline the Savior forever. Unwilling to wake Snow while Emma is missing, David works with Hook and Henry to hold the Evil Queen at bay in Storybrooke, as Regina goes on a rogue rescue mission. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 December 2016, 12:02 AM.

Ohh.. I like the twist of Belle's son BEING the hooded one killing emma, all cause the black fairy warped him.. I also liked the stuff back in the enchanted forest with the 'saviorless emma'... and Chuckled at the whole Rumple/Regina stuff.. MAN was that funny to watch them too go at it.
    And even though Snow and charming were 'fake' it still felt bad to me, to see Regina crush their hearts...

Comment

Did the black fairy warp him or has he been manipulateing the whole thing from the start? (like Father like son). We don't know they were fake for sure it could have been an alternate reality which means she might have actually killed them. And if it is an alternate reality then Robin could come back with them.

Now correct me if I'm wrong if someone rubs the lamp it's theirs until they use their 3 wishes and EQ/Regina only used 2 so how was David able to take they lamp and use it.

It's gonna be interesting to see who Belle chooses which evil is the worse evil.
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        Did the black fairy warp him or has he been manipulateing the whole thing from the start? (like Father like son). We don't know they were fake for sure it could have been an alternate reality which means she might have actually killed them. And if it is an alternate reality then Robin could come back with them.
        Being that the godfairy was assaulted BY the darkfairy, its imo safe to assume he was warped by her.. And as far as bringing back robin, who knows if he could be brought back.. Regina certainly seems to think so..

Now correct me if I'm wrong if someone rubs the lamp it's theirs until they use their 3 wishes and EQ/Regina only used 2 so how was David able to take they lamp and use it.
        Maybe he who holds the lam is the one in control.
        BUT i loved how regina used a wish as she and the evil queen are one and the same!

It's gonna be interesting to see who Belle chooses which evil is the worse evil.
        I certainly hope she doesn't give rump another chance..

Comment

I don't know I still think it's possible that their son is just as power hungry as Rumble. He knew that his parents wouldn't let him learn magic so he manipulated Belle into giving him up so that the black fairy could take him and give him the power he wants. After all he was conceived after Rumble had the power of all the dark ones.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know I still think it's possible that their son is just as power hungry as Rumble. He knew that his parents wouldn't let him learn magic so he manipulated Belle into giving him up so that the black fairy could take him and give him the power he wants. After all he was conceived after Rumble had the power of all the dark ones.
            Technically he would already be powerful in that case. Cant wait for it to continue.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
            X