• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deals with Our Devils (407)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    DEALS WITH OUR DEVILS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407
    May and Mack try to decide what to do next following Eli's actions and the loss of half their team -- while Coulson, Fitz, and Robbie find themselves trapped in between dimensions. Elsewhere, Agents Simmons is called in to consult on a mysterious figure who has been inside a Terragenesis cocoon for months.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 December 2016, 09:04 PM.

Wooa.. So now both may and phil know about Eva.. AND EVA was super cool making and constructing tht doorway to get back the team.. I also loved seeing Mac go all ghost rider on people.. And wonder what that pic he was holding was..

I also wonder what HIS demons are that the rider would attach itself to him?

I also loved seeing the team mix it up with the banter, but WHAT was the leader up to, loaning out Gemma to that senator to get her hubby out of the cookoon??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Wooa.. So now both may and phil know about Eva.. AND EVA was super cool making and constructing tht doorway to get back the team.. I also loved seeing Mac go all ghost rider on people.. And wonder what that pic he was holding was..

I also wonder what HIS demons are that the rider would attach itself to him?

I also loved seeing the team mix it up with the banter, but WHAT was the leader up to, loaning out Gemma to that senator to get her hubby out of the cookoon??
      Considering that Mack was looking at a picture with Hope and a date written on it, I wonder if he lost a daughter some time before he joined the show.

And when we saw the Senator's cocoon the first time, she said she was at her brother's house.

Comment

I enjoyed this one. Also that stinger was basically exactly the type of thing that I expected could have been the consequence of exposing a machine mind to cosmic book with all he secrets of the universe.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Woah, wasnt expecting that! Awesome episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            I enjoyed this one. Also that stinger was basically exactly the type of thing that I expected could have been the consequence of exposing a machine mind to cosmic book with all he secrets of the universe.
            SO maybe we might get an evil vision like android!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              SO maybe we might get an evil vision like android!
              I was thinking more along the lines of Ultron, but ok......

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                Woah, wasnt expecting that! Awesome episode!
                My reaction too. This episode I feel like is one of the few this season that I will definitely rewatch.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X