Marvel's Inhumans (2017 TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvel's Inhumans (2017 TV series)

New press release from Marvel tonight. Looks like the 'indefinitely delayed' Inhumans movie has been retooled into a TV series.

The new, live-action series will launch with its first two episodes being shown in IMAX in early September 2017, before continuing as a weekly series on ABC that same fall.

I expect this also means the cancellation of SHIELD is imminent as well, but there's no confirmation of that at this time.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

No son of Cole anymore??

sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

NO confirmation of that whatsoever. It's just what I fully expect this announcement means!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

But, but, Son of Cole!!!

Ultimate spiderman will not be the same
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I wonder where this supposed royal family were, during the whole Inhuman-shield fight, let alone HIVE attempting to convert the world..

Comment

If this works then thier could be an Eternals series next...

Comment

Inhumans finds its showrunner--Scott Buck, the same guy who is currently running Marvel's upcoming Netflix series, Iron Fist.

Comment

The plot thickens....see what I did there?
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Suprised this hasnt been posted already.

Comment

Nicee. I wonder though, will they exlplain WHY those up on the moon have not gotten involved in what's been happening already on earth with the inhumans??

Comment

Depraved indifference? Or maybe it's about them getting involved,
                      that's what I am getting from the trailer. Also, how exactly are they not going to call the avengers for this?
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

And what will those on the moon colony do, if they find out what happened TO inhumans on the planet, all cause of shield!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          And what will those on the moon colony do, if they find out what happened TO inhumans on the planet, all cause of shield!

I don't think they'd be surprised, I mean why would they be hiding from everyone else?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

That's something i wanna know. WHY were they staying silent during that time. Did those in that haven place, even know of those on the moon??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              That's something i wanna know. WHY were they staying silent during that time. Did those in that haven place, even know of those on the moon??

During that ark I read a little about the comics in relation to that moon base of inhumans and I always wondered if they had any relationship at all.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X