No announcement yet.

Marvel's Inhumans (2017 TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It certainly didn't look like it based on the show..

Comment

New trailer!

This looks infinitely better than the first. Hopefully they finalize a bit of the CG and this could end up being okay.
      sigpic

Comment

I wonder what she meant right at the end with the "you are only.. just a human"??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I wonder what she meant right at the end with the "you are only.. just a human"??

Death to all humans?

This looks like a job for the Aven....what? They're on vacation? AGAIN!?!? Oh...um....how about Shield? It doesn't exist again? Oh well....um.....Carry on...
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Spoiler for plot details
            Spoiler:
            Maximus (Iwan Rheon's character) is not Inhuman, but is actually a regular human
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              So A how is he living up there with the inhumans, and B{ is second in line to the bloody throne

Comment

Spoiler:
                Let me rephrase...he is viewed as simply human.

It's possible he went through Terrigenesis but never showed any signs of any abilities. Or he is hiding them on purpose. I think in the comics the process changed his intellect mostly but also made him mentally unstable.

We will see how/if the show changes anything
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  Spoiler for plot details
                  Spoiler:
                  Maximus (Iwan Rheon's character) is not Inhuman, but is actually a regular human
                  Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Let me rephrase...he is viewed as simply human.

It's possible he went through Terrigenesis but never showed any signs of any abilities. Or he is hiding them on purpose. I think in the comics the process changed his intellect mostly but also made him mentally unstable.

We will see how/if the show changes anything
                  This is incorrect, have you read the comics? I doubt the show will be completely faithful to the comics though so I don't know how they'll play it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rumor mill is saying its already gettin cancelled due to poor ratings?? Can anyone confirm?

Comment

To be honest, I haven't really even bothered watching it...so...it wouldn't surprise me.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually the ratings went up 38%
                        http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/dvr...25-oct-1-2017/

L+3 viewers (000s) Gain vs. Live +SD (000s) % gain vs. Live + SD
                        INHUMANS ABC 5,132 1,410 38%

Comment

I've been watching it and I like it well enough so far. I read that it might have canceled even before it premiered based how it was advertised (it was advertised as "the complete series" instead of season 1 or whatever). That's just speculation as of right now though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X