• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer Frost (307)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    KILLER FROST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307
    After using her powers to try and help her friends Caitlin unleashes her inner Killer Frost to find Alchemy. Team Flash finds itself crippled after Barry's first encounter with Savitar, a new speedster with incredible power -- and Joe is frustrated with Wally is locked inside a cocoon.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 November 2016, 08:40 PM.

I liked the battle between katlin and cisco, i also liked the somewhat bonding moment between Joe and HR.. Didn't like the visuals for the 'speed god'..

Also, it seems people were right.
    Spoiler:
    Julian is alchemy

Next weeks the 4 part crossover.. WOOHOO.

Comment

So, Julian becomes Alchemy? How does that work?

Comment

Not sure, but i am wondering if Savitar is the actual voice, and each alcolyte has a suit so none of them know who the true alchemy is.. Cause he certainly looked scared as hell when he heard the voice.

Comment

Yeah it certainly seems like a weird dynamic with Savitar and Alchemy. My question is why give these people back their powers at all? It's clear he didn't need them to beat Barry. It seemed like Savitar was using wormholes to travel so fast unless that's just what it looks like when he runs cause Barry did say it felt fast even to him.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I liked the battle between katlin and cisco, i also liked the somewhat bonding moment between Joe and HR.. Didn't like the visuals for the 'speed god'..

Also, it seems people were right.
            Spoiler:
            Julian is alchemy

Next weeks the 4 part crossover.. WOOHOO.
            The CGI suit looked cool. The visuals for the fight was a tad bit surreal. I hope they'll explain what that blue tunnel was. Speed force? Wormhole?
            Savitar seems to also have a bluish lightning going on, it's just a bit paler than Zoom.

What I don't get is why Barry is the only one who can see him? Also he stands one and a half times as tall as Barry. How that works?
            Is his suit like a metallic exoskeleton or is he some kind of alien creature under all that scrap?

The Julian part didn't shocked me. What I was not getting is how is he doesn't seemed to know that he is Alchemy.
            Also Savitar told him that he needs him again, to work with him, to be able to return. Return to where? He seemed pretty "returned" to me when he whopped Barry's ass or when he killed Edward Clariss, the Rival.

Any way we will see.

I just hope they go with the god part being a delusion, because if he is really a god then that's the end of Barry, for good.
            By the way I agree on one thing with Savitar: Barry needs a lesson to stop meddling with the timeline. I still don't think he gets how seriously he f***** up things this time. He also doesn't seem to get that sorry will not going to cut it this time.

BTW: I taught Cisco already knew Barry's Flashpoint shenanigans was responsible for Dante's death. Although Barry might have truly left out that part where Dante was alive in the original timeline. I just figured that Cisco was smart enough to figure it out on his own or at least vibe it somehow.
            sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
              Yeah it certainly seems like a weird dynamic with Savitar and Alchemy. My question is why give these people back their powers at all? It's clear he didn't need them to beat Barry. It seemed like Savitar was using wormholes to travel so fast unless that's just what it looks like when he runs cause Barry did say it felt fast even to him.
              Maybe he figures if he has powered people on his side, he can be like zoom and rule over this reality??

Also Savitar told him that he needs him again, to work with him, to be able to return. Return to where? He seemed pretty "returned" to me when he whopped Barry's ass or when he killed Edward Clariss, the Rival.
              Maybe he's trapped in some manner, and only those with the speed force can see him??

Comment

Well, in the comics he actually get stuck in the speed force and his return was foretold.
                He also had cultist followers, just like in the show and he created a speed religion around himself in which he was considered a god. That also pretty much seems like what we saw in the saw.
                He also had speed ninjas. He could bestow speed on other people or take away speed from other speedsters.
                He was mainly a Wally West era villain, so maybe Barry needs to team up with Wally and Jesse to beat him.
                In the comics Barry only encountered Savitar when he (Barry) came back to life. I hope that doesn't mean that Barry have to die, again.
                He also lost the fastest man alive title, again. Well that is if Savitar is actually human.

Comment

A 3 on 1 fight.. That could work.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    A 3 on 1 fight.. That could work.
                    Add in Jay too. I want to see all 4 of them running together.

Comment

SPOILERS AHEAD!! IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH SUPERGIRL ON MONDAY, DON'T READ FURTHER!!!!

Imagine Barry,Wally, Jesse, Reverse Flash and Zoom all teaming up against Savitar. Altough from what it seems they will have maybe even better help: Supergirl.
                      I watch that show too. Yes, it's full of cliches. I only watch it because it ties in with Flash.

Anyway I wonder if the Legends also going to help or just want to talk to Barry.

Imagine that talk:

Captain Sarah: Hey Barry. How you doing?
                      Barry: I am O.K. How are you?
                      C. Sarah: Just Peachy. So, Barry did you alter any timelines lately?
                      Dr. Stein: Come on, you can tell us, we're not here to judge.
                      Heatwave: Speak for yourself Gray. I say let's burn, baby!
                      Vixen: Let's cool it big guy!
                      Heatwave: There is only one man, who I let say that to me!
                      Ray: Come on guys, we are just here to talk, we got another things to worry about.
                      -
                      Barry: I may have totally accidentally created a parallel universe called Flashpoint that caused some "ahem", problems.
                      --Caitlin waving his frosty hands in the background.--
                      Dr. Stein: I see.
                      Jax: Hey, man stop messing with the time line, it's our gig now. Don't steal the show whiteboi!

So I think now they may have a shot. Plus Caitlin totally have to have a suit now and join the fight too. Vibe is already on board for "teleport" duty and he could totally turn Savitars organs to mash with his sonic waves if they manage to peel off that armor first.
                      Depends on the tech of Savitar's armor, but every armor has to have a weak point. I don't see them being able to hurt him while he has the armor on anyway.

Comment

I wonder what her suit would look like?

Comment

Bikini, belt, dark blue boots and Kenny's parka. XD

Comment

Working...
                          X