• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Darkest Place (207)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON TWO
    THE DARKEST PLACE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 207
    Guardian becomes a citywide pariah after another vigilante begins murdering his criminal targets. CADMUS uses Mon-El to lure Supergirl to their stronghold, where she encounters the original Hank Henshaw. Meanwhile, Alex confronts Maggie about their relationship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 November 2016, 11:15 PM.

Seems this city is getting vigaliantee feever... BUT i loved Alex's reaction to winn telling her who Guardian was..
    And i was real surprised that Supergirl couldn't figure out why the blood was used..
    AND shocked that the robot Hank was able to lift that dwarf star door key..

Comment

One thing is for sure.. A secret identity doesn't stay secret for long in this show!

Comment

How long did it last in arrow, or flash?!

Another thing.. Is that damn robot guardian blind or something? And why/how in gods name did that 'pour blood that is probably couagulated by now' over the hand trick even work?
        I call total bull **** on that.

Comment

Is that city they live in with a human population of 1000 or something that it's that easy to figure out one guy with military background behind a full face mask.

It was hard to figure it out with kara and she only had classes to cover her identity.

And yeah that cyborg in the superman cave with the advance robotic security was ok when the blood was contacted on the panel there was just so unreal. Whats the point of visual and all that advancement of technology if it cant do a body scan and see it's made of metal.
          sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Well, this episode had a lot packed in it...

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
              And yeah that cyborg in the superman cave with the advance robotic security was ok when the blood was contacted on the panel there was just so unreal. Whats the point of visual and all that advancement of technology if it cant do a body scan and see it's made of metal.
              Its not just that, but the whole
              A) How did cadmus know WHERE the damn place was?
              B) How did the robot get there so damn quickly and
              C) HOW DID IT pick up the damn lock??!

Comment

Guardian is branded a serial killer cause someone else finishes his jobs, and not for him.
                Winn goes beserk cause they're SCREWED!!!

Mon-El has been kidnapped by Cadmus and is being studied.

Supergirl is pummeled senseless by Cyborg Superman a.k.a. the real Hank Henshaw. Although, considering he's now a cyborg -- wouldn't that mean he's also no longer the real Henshaw? *ponders*

And Alex is dealing with a crushed/broken heart, and finding out Winn and James have been playing vigilante.
                That smack on the head, and the "I can hurt you six different ways with only my index finger"-moment. LOL!

And also, we finally get a glimpse of Jeremiah still being alive when he helps Kara and Mon-El escape.
                So, did Cadmus experiment on him? Or did they force to work with them? Or what has happened to him that he is able to roam more or less free? So many questions... and so few answers.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                X