• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Chances (511)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    SECOND CHANCES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 511
    Oliver, Curtis, and Rene head to Hub City to try and recruit a new Black Canary in Tina Boland, a former CCPD detective out to avenge the murder of her partner. Felicity attempts to hack the NSA to help free Diggle, and in the past Oliver receives an offer of help from Talia al Ghul in his quest to take down Kovar.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2017, 08:26 PM.

Nice intro to the possible new black canary. I also liked Tala al Ghul and her treatment of Oli..
    Though i wonder.. That hacker groups info they gave Felecity. Will this make her leave to go off on some grand crusade?

Comment

Loving Lexa's tweets about her accent.....*binge watching The Crown* *snickers*
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I really liked Talia and her dynamic with Oliver. Tina/Dinah seems interesting so far. I liked how they split the team up this episode (Oliver/Rene/Curtis and Felicity/Rory). I'm not finding any of the characters annoying right now. I'm really liking the dynamic between Curtis and Mad Dog. Felicity and Rory also made a good team. I miss Thea and Quentn though. Are they on Mayor's office business or at some AA retreat or something lol?
        sigpic

Comment

It was strange Thea has not been around for what, 3 eps now?

Comment

I think she hasn't been around for the two episodes since the show came back from break. I guess the break is why it seems like it's been forever since she been on. If I'm remembering correctly, they showed Oliver talking to her on the phone last episode, I forgot what he said she was doing though (I think it was some Mayor's office business, but I'm not sure).
            sigpic

Comment

Quentn is in rehab, Thea is probably still on the WB Naughty Step for slagging them off last year.

Comment

That's news to me about Thea bad mouthing CW/warner bros..

Comment

She critised them for stopping them using certain characters (deadshot etc.), I could just be adding 2+2 and getting 5, maybe she was given time off to do a film or something.

Comment

That sounds plausible, but I didn't think the CW or WB heads would be that vindictive.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't be so certain about their vindictiveness.

Comment

Well it's never smart to publicly badmouth the boss
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X