• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Are You? (510)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    WHO ARE YOU?
    EPISODE NUMBER - 510
    Oliver and Felicity's joy at the apparently miraculous return of Laurel Lance is short-lived, as she is caught up in a new ploy by Prometheus. In prison, Diggle depends on legal help from District Attorney Adrian Chase as he finds himself in a new fight for his life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2017, 09:31 PM.

OK. So Laurel was as many of us predicted, the black canary from that alternate earth Zoom brought in.. and WHAT the fark is up with Oli wanting to redeem her/?!?! I agreed 90% of the time with Felicity in this ep, that he's blinded once again.

I loved the pairing off of Mad dog and Mr Fantastic like they did.. They worked well together.

BUT they STILL didn't understand HOW Ms Lance FROM AN ALTERNATE earth knew WHERE this team's arrow lair was, OR how she got in. Unless that info came from Evlin..

Comment

Yeah, she knew about about where team Arrow's lair was from Prometheus who got the info from Evelyn.

I had a feeling at the end of last episode that it wouldn't be the real Laurel and that it was a part of Prometheus' plan. Even if I didn't watch LoT and hadn't seen the trailer that pretty much gave away that the Laurel at the end of last episode was Black Siren, it seemed obvious that she wasn't the real Laurel based on the story she gave about the Sara taking her up in the Waverider and fixing her up or whatever. It just sounded so fake/silly. I'm glad that they revealed that she was a fake early in the episode. Black Siren seemed underpowered, but otherwise I liked her well enough and I hope she comes back again.

Oliver and Felicity's arguing was annoying to watch, I hope they don't put those two back together.

Wild Dog and Curtis bonding/working together was nice.

Felicity punching out Black Siren and commenting that she kept her wrist straight was silly (and not in a good way).

I liked that the DA is helping out Diggle.

I liked that Felicity seemed to be grieving for Billy.

I liked seeing Talia/Lexa Doig.

It seems like that woman at the end is supposed to be the one Oliver is going to get to be the new Black Canary.

Overall, I enjoyed this episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        I liked that the DA is helping out Diggle.
        I am not sure on something. BUT every time i hear that DA speak, he sounds to ME suspiciously close to what prometheus sound like..
        It seems like that woman at the end is supposed to be the one Oliver is going to get to be the new Black Canary.
        Especially with the previews for next weeks ep!!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I am not sure on something. BUT every time i hear that DA speak, he sounds to ME suspiciously close to what prometheus sound like..
          I think he's going to end up being the other guy, but I wouldn't mind if he ended up being Prometheus.

I watched it on the CW app and didn't see the preview for next week yet. Even though I wasn't the biggest Laurel/Katie Cassidy fan, I don't know how I feel yet about them replacing her with someone new as the Black Canary. I'm curious about how it plays out though and I plan on giving the new actress and character a chance.
          sigpic

Comment

I think he's going to end up being the other guy, but I wouldn't mind if he ended up being Prometheus.
            What other guy?

Comment

What other guy?
              Vigilante, the guy that was introduced in episode 7 of this season, the one who goes around killing criminals.
              sigpic

Comment

Vigilante, the guy that was introduced in episode 7 of this season, the one who goes around killing criminals.
                Ahh.. Forgot about him. And yes i would LOVE for the DA to turn out to be that guy.. Wonder what he will say if;when he's unmasked to oli!

Comment

Spoiler for the comics

Spoiler:
                  Adrian Chase, the DA, is called Vigilante in the comics

----

It was an okay episode but I'm seeing signs that the show can rapidly go downhill again. I pray it doesn't because this season has been great so far so I'd hate for it to return to Season 4 levels.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am wondering, after the Curtis-dawg chat, will Curtis go into more of a support role, building the gadgets the rest of the team uses...

Comment

Given that it's obviously Michael Dorn's voice coming from an obviously non Michael Dorn actor, I don't know that we can conclude much from Prometheus' voice.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Am I the only one who really loves the Black Siren?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Nope. I like the evil version. THOUGH one thing i never understood.
                          WHY is it HER screams are non tech based?? Is she a meta?

Comment

Nope. I like the evil version. THOUGH one thing i never understood.
                            WHY is it HER screams are non tech based?? Is she a meta?
                            Yeah, they actually explained that in this episode. After E2 Oliver died, she moved to Central City, which meant she was there when the particle accelerator went up.

Comment

Ahh.. I must have been taking a leak when that part came on..

Comment

Working...
                              X