• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What We Leave Behind (509)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    WHAT WE LEAVE BEHIND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509
    Oliver goes after Prometheus after he attacks Curtis, but the enemy proves time and again that he is always one step ahead of the Green Arrow. New clues make the team suspect that Prometheus has a connection to Oliver's ruthless first year back in Starling City.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 December 2016, 09:05 PM.

Egads. What a comeback ep from the 4 part crossover..
    Spoiler:
    So speedy sets up a good xmas party, and oli's new squeeze, the sleazy reporter is his date (Man does he need to find out her little secret and soon).
    Then Mr terrific gets ambushed by Prometheus and that sets up the fight between curtis and his beau.. AND What was it with him leveling that ultimatium? Would he have done the same had curtis say been a cop, or in the military??

Then we get to the betrayal.. IMO nicely done. AND then Oli finally figuring out who Prometheus is, and the end game of ruining him... WELL planned out imo.
    I also felt real sorry for him having to kill Felicity's new squeeze, but the way he did it, how could Oli have known?

And then seeing Spartan/diggle getting captured.. MAN things are going from bad to worse for Oli..

Comment

So, whats up with Laurel?

Good episode, team arrow being ripped apart...

Comment

Someone else where hypothesized that she might be the EVIL Laurel Zoom brought into this earth near the end of last season's flash.. Since we never SAW her being captured by the flash team OR the cops.. Ergo maybe she's been on the loose since then.

BUT if that's the case, how did she even KNOW about the new arrow cave OR how to get in??

Comment

Great episode......felt so sorry for Oliver after he found out he killed Felicity's boyfriend. What's up with that reporter? I'm afraid she's going to do some harm to Ollie. She just gives off a sleazy vibe.

And is Felicity getting to be more annoying, or is it just me? For some reason she really irked me last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Booklover View Post
            What's up with that reporter? I'm afraid she's going to do some harm to Ollie. She just gives off a sleazy vibe.
            Well, its been what, 3 weeks since we saw her meet with that other dude who gave her that pic of Oli in his days with Bratva...

Comment

I really liked this episode. I love Thea and Oliver's relationship. I had a feeling that Felicity's boyfriend would either be Prometheus or be killed by Prometheus. I was kind of amused that he was killed while he was dressed up as Prometheus (by Prometheus) so that Oliver would kill him thinking he was the real Prometheus. It was Prometheus' fault and I'm glad Felicity recognised that and didn't flip out on Oliver. I felt bad for both Felicity and Oliver. I like Felicity, I only really found her annoying when she was in a romantic relationship with Oliver (I found Oliver annoying then too).

I'm looking forward to finding out what is up with Laurel being there at end. Did she fake her death, was she brought back to life, is it Laurel from another Earth or is she a fake Laurel that's a part of Prometheus' plan?
              sigpic

Comment

What was up with the lingering shot of the vodka bottle at the end when Oliver went to hers for a drink, was he drugged maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  What was up with the lingering shot of the vodka bottle at the end when Oliver went to hers for a drink, was he drugged maybe?
                  I don't think so. But I am reasonably sure it's the same brand of Vodka that Oliver used to keep in his crate.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    I didn't notice that but my brother mentioned the same thing. So I think you might be on to something.

I'm going to assume that this isn't actually Laurel.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Someone else where hypothesized that she might be the EVIL Laurel Zoom brought into this earth near the end of last season's flash.. Since we never SAW her being captured by the flash team OR the cops.. Ergo maybe she's been on the loose since then.

BUT if that's the case, how did she even KNOW about the new arrow cave OR how to get in??
                    Didn't we last see her screaming at her prison door in Star Labs?
                    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 10 December 2016, 12:10 PM.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I can't remember...

Comment

Pretty sure she was locked up at the end...

Comment

Black Siren (Earth 2 Laurel), was locked up in Star Labs, but something could have changed due to Flashpoint, I guess.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                            Black Siren (Earth 2 Laurel), was locked up in Star Labs, but something could have changed due to Flashpoint, I guess.
                            Based on the latest trailer and what people have said about the episode that I've seen, I've come to believe that this exact explanation is the answer.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                            X