• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invasion! (508)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    INVASION!
    EPISODE NUMBER - 508
    Held captive by the Dominators inside a shared dream, Oliver and the others awaken to an ideal life where the Queen's Gambit never went down and Laurel never died -- and where Diggle fights to protect the city as a vigilante called the Hood. Back on Earth, Flash and Supergirl join Team Arrow to retrieve technology needed to mount a resistance.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 December 2016, 09:35 PM.

OK.. Nice piece of work for the 3rd part of the crossover..
    Oli, Ray, Thea, Sara and Diggs were all put into those strange pods (almost remenicient of those pods used in SG1) and put into a shared VR, but for what end? To learn more about them? To keep them out of the way??
    And what was it with the "They took us cause we are not supers??" How did the aliens know that?

It was nice seeing the new team of arrow being brought into what's going on, and seeing Mr Fantastic nerd out with Cisco and Felicity..
    And what was up with Dawg and his hate of metas? Are they going to explain that further??
    Modify message

Now so far, of the 3, this was NOT the top (IMO that goes to flash), and even the 1st ep with supergirl was still better.. BUT IT was still a decent ep.. Nice to see many of the 'fallen' make a re-appearance, even if only in a dreamscape..

Comment

I would say part 2 out of 3. Supergirls crossover was like 10 seconds in the end of the episode that makes no difference if you dont see this episode.
      From flash the crossover begins if they dont use medusa virus against the aliens i dont see relevance of this episode to include in the cross over. As it ended just like last week Legends with a quote in the end of episode our friends in the future need our help.
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Working...
      X