Talia al Ghul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talia al Ghul

With the news that Talia al Ghul is coming to Arrow in the form of Lexa Doig. Do you think she is going to reconstitute The League of Assassin's as the new Ra's al Ghul since her half sister Nyssa disbanded it?? What are your thoughts??

She might, but part of the LoA was the whole access to the lasarus pit.. Since that got cyboshed by Nyssa, what's she gonna do now?

Comment

Talia could have been sent on a long term mission to find another Lazarus Pit and only return when her mission was complete, maybe?? With that she could reconstitute the League.

Comment

God i hope not..

Comment

Well. So far the pieces they have had ON talia, were well done. My concerns over her seemed to be unwarranted..

Comment

Looks like after last nights episode Talia formed her own version of the League of Assassins. She is also angry at Oliver for killing daddy dearest.

Comment

Even though daddy was willing to kill off one of her sisters, AND dueled Oli IN the league's tradition and rules.. I take all my praise of her back, she's a down right *****!

Comment

Working...
              X