TNG Cast on Hallmark Channel's Home & Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TNG Cast on Hallmark Channel's Home & Family

According to Hallmark Channel's Schedule it will air Friday, November 4th at 10am EST and reair Monday Nov. 7th at 12pm EST. The guide on my DVR and TV Guide's listings, however, say this will air Thrusday Nov. 3rd at 10am EST and Friday, November 4th at 10am EST so I'm going to assume they made a goof and Hallmark Channel's Schedule is more accurate. As far as I know Marina Sirtis, is the only one that has been on there before. If you miss it check your On Demand and see if you get the Hallmark Channel because Home & Family is one of the shows the channel offers On Demand for. It's seems like the Hallmark Channel is only available in the US.

Hallmark Channel's Home & Family:

Originally posted by Hallmark Channel
    It's a “Star Trek: The Next Generation” reunion show; actors Jonathan Frakes, Marina Sirtis, Levar Burton, Michael Dorn, and Denise Crosby stop by; actress Gates McFadden and Matt Iseman recreate an iconic scene from the show; baker Rosanna Pansino whips up “Star Trek” tribbles; Mark builds an Enterprise workspace for children; hip knitting; metallic makeup for fall; Dan Kohler makes zero-gravity sangria.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City
Working...
X