• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vigilante (507)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    VIGILANTE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 507
    Team Arrow tries to catch Star City's newest Vigilante, a killer who is targeting criminals and leaving them dead. Thea tries to help Lance when he comes to her with an unsettling secret, and in the past Konstantin Kovar tells Oliver that he does not know which side he is really on.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2016, 10:20 PM.

I liked Oli tossing the words back at the gang "about the killing".. BUT i didn't like the whole mesh up with diggle and mad dog.
    Though that spoiler at the end.. WOA!!

Comment

I really liked this episode. The flashbacks were good. I loved Thea trying to help Lance deal with his drinking and his loss. I liked the conversation Oliver had with the reporter lady at the bar. I'm guessing the Vigilante is the new DA, and Felicity's boyfriend is probably Prometheus, even though he looks way too scrawny for the role (i wish it was the other way around, I just don't want Felicity's boyfriend to end up being Prometheus, I also don't want him to end up dead at the hands of Prometheus, since that seems so typical). Evelyn is slightly more interesting now that she's been revealed to be working for Prometheus, but I'm still not a fan of the character. Curtis was as annoying as ever. Overall I thought it was a really good episode though.
      sigpic

Comment

It is a coming of full circle i a way for speedy, especially knowing her drugged/drinking early days...

Comment

Working...
        X