Frequency - CW TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frequency - CW TV Series

So I've actually started liking this series. Is anyone else getting into it? Any theories regarding the killer?
    sigpic

I've been watching since the start. I think it's a pretty cool show, but I'm a week or two behind at this point.

Comment

watched 3 of 'em. I work some nights, so I'm behind, too. I liked the first episode, so I decided to continue. No theories yet regarding the killer.
      I decided to watch this as I really liked the original movie a lot- With Dennis Quaid as Frank Sullivan and Jim Caveziel as John Sullivan the son.
      In the Movie John is a NYPD detective but the father, Frank, is a firefighter who is killed on the job in 1969, when John is about 6 or 8. The movie was in around 2000 I think.
      I like the new storyline, too, with the John character being changed to a daughter, Raimy, and Frank now being a cop. It will be interesting to see how things unfold.
      have see eps 1,2 and 4.(missed 3).

Comment

I wonder if the killer might be revealed to have some insight into time as well?
        sigpic

Comment

Like so many shows I enjoy, I think they are not renewing this and we may not get any insight into anything!

Comment

Working...
          X