Monster (305)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
    I much rather liked if Peyton List was playing the role. Unfortunately they cast her as Golden Glider already, so it would be weird if they changed now. Plus Peyton is doing Frequency.
    I liked Golden too.. BUT since Peyton List is now in that new show, Frequency, i doubt she will make a re-appearance..

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      They could have done a Killer Frost arc without stupidly rebooting the timeline.
      It wasn't a reboot as much as an in universe retcon. Everything we saw in previous seasons still happened...it's just that a few details are different (thus the retcon). Still, I don't see why they bothered to.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

One other thing.. Since they are doing a legends-arrow-flash-supergirl cross, does that now mean the 'flashpoint paradox' DREW Kara's realm into ours??

Comment

I'm going to have to assume that either she or them or both will cross over into alternate realities.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            One other thing.. Since they are doing a legends-arrow-flash-supergirl cross, does that now mean the 'flashpoint paradox' DREW Kara's realm into ours??

It should have, but no. They are not going that route.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

It wouldn't make sense to do that, they'd have to rewrite the entire canon of the Supergirl show because of an episode of a different show on what was at the time a different network. Doing so would make the Flash timeline even more foreign than it is now. The entire premise of the first season of the Flash is that no-one had ever seen metahumans before, yet in the Supergirl universe they were commonplace because Superman had been well known for years.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

It should have, but no. They are not going that route.
                SO how they getting SG into arrow/flash/LoT time line??

Comment

I don't think they are. Not unless they have some giant multi show ark down the pipeline.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    I don't think they are. Not unless they have some giant multi show ark down the pipeline.
                    The crossover this year is suppose to cover all the shows on November 28
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      The crossover this year is suppose to cover all the shows on November 28

What I mean is a series of episodes each in each show that converge into a merger of worlds. That way fans of one show won't be taken by surprise of all of a sudden finding new heroes or the existence of aliens in their world just because they don't follow the other DC shows.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Then they got a bunch of explainin to do!!

Comment

I bet this crossover will be something like the flash/supergirl crossover was last year. In that EP Barry utilized a tachyon "speed-enhancer thingamajig" on the chest of his suit. He became so fast that he broke the barrier between universes and stranded himself on Supergirls' Earth.
                          However after this crossover everything went on like it never happened. Why they bothered to do a "Barry going back to ask Eobard/Wells to tell him how to go faster" episode which resulted in Cisco creating that tachyon "speed-enhancer" is beyond me. Anyway we never saw that device again, despite the fact that it was like super important and I bet my ass that Barry could have soloed even Zoom with that thing. Maybe save his father and not create a Flashpoint out of pure anger.
                          Maybe in this crossover they get "sober" again and remember they still have this tachyon thingy and do some re-test because the last test tape was eaten by Gorilla Grodd or whatever.

@garhkal: Explainin?! Since when do they do that? That's not their M.O.
                          They are hell-bent on creating the whackiest, wonkiest, loosest storyline that TV has ever seen. All for the purpose so you have the foggiest about what is going on and wouldn't notice important things, like retcons, character changes and simple, everyday things like that.
                          sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
                            I bet this crossover will be something like the flash/supergirl crossover was last year. In that EP Barry utilized a tachyon "speed-enhancer thingamajig" on the chest of his suit. He became so fast that he broke the barrier between universes and stranded himself on Supergirls' Earth.
                            However after this crossover everything went on like it never happened. Why they bothered to do a "Barry going back to ask Eobard/Wells to tell him how to go faster" episode which resulted in Cisco creating that tachyon "speed-enhancer" is beyond me. Anyway we never saw that device again, despite the fact that it was like super important and I bet my ass that Barry could have soloed even Zoom with that thing. Maybe save his father and not create a Flashpoint out of pure anger.
                            Maybe in this crossover they get "sober" again and remember they still have this tachyon thingy and do some re-test because the last test tape was eaten by Gorilla Grodd or whatever.
                            They talked about making the tachyon enhancer smaller, so it could fit behind his logo now like Harry's speed siphon did.

Comment

They have gone nuts with that chest piece. They'll eventually run out of space trying to fit in every gizmo Cisco creates. There is even a defibrillator in there we saw in use in the first season. So unless Cisco figured out how Reverse Flash stored his suit in his ring and utilized that tech in Barry's chest piece, I don't see how they could fit any more things in there.
                              sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Since iirc we didn't GET that ring, i dunno if he could reverse engineer how the reverse flash had it..

Comment

Working...
                                X