• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster (305)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    MONSTER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 305
    Caitlin pays a visit to her estranged mother, who is a renowned biomedical researcher, hoping for some help learning about her disturbing transformation. Back in Central City Cisco grows suspicious of the new Harrison Wells. As the city is threatened by a gigantic creature, Barry tries to smooth things over with Julian.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 November 2016, 10:03 PM.

So, will Caitlin turn full Killer Frost, or can she be saved? It looks like Killer Frost is a personality within, possibly setting up a good v evil fight for Caitlin...

Comment

By how her eyes shift over, it certainly does seem like KF is almost a separate entity within..

That said, the whole holo-critter scaring people so Mr bullied could for once be seen as the bully, and its "all good, but you still will have to pay for what you did" mess.. YEESH.

Comment

Next weeks episode looks awesome

But 2 weeks

Comment

You know what really bothers me? I was looking forward to how the show would develop Caitlin Snow to Killer Frost for years. But instead of actually doing a story about that they just reboot the universe to where she has powers that are driving her insane.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

So Snow is going to slowly slip into evilness? That's what it's looking like. Pretty soon she'll start freezing friends to keep her secret and before you know it she's in one of them metahuman cells...I am intrigued.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe this is yet another flashpoint curse on barry..

Comment

Doesn't Caitlin turning into KF means that she has to have met Dr. Alchemy?
                Because all the villains up to this episode had kind of a split personality and it all started when they met with Dr. Alchemy who restored their Flashpoint powers. Which could mean if KF is one of Caitlins personalities, then we will only see KF in action after she gets a push from Dr. Alchemy.
                I don't know if anyone still remembers how Caitlin creeped out Cisco quite a bit when she "channeled" KF after learning the events that happened on Earth 2.
                Well imagine that creep factor turned to 100% percent now. I wonder if Cisco could still pull a joke on that, beecause that would be over the top amazing.
                sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Perhaps she's always had the powers, but they were dormant till now..

Comment

I agree. Dormant powers manifesting themselves. Chances are, Dentist Snow probably was starting to see signs of her powers. Same with original Snow.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

I think the implication is that Barry's Flashpoint idiocy caused it. As in, in the original timeline she was not affected by the Particle Accelerator and in the new one she was.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Eitherway, I'm really looking forward to these next two episodes.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

BUt since sisco was, AND he was the same in Earth-2, then would it not stand to reason so was Frost??

Comment

I think the writers did it this way is because they wanted to know how much people liked KF first. Thus they did an Earth 2 version first, so if people didn't like it they would've dropped the entire concept and wouldn't have needed a retcon.
                            It turns out most of the people liked KF, so that's why they're doing her an arc now.
                            I like KF, but I don't like the actress playing her. I much rather liked if Peyton List was playing the role. Unfortunately they cast her as Golden Glider already, so it would be weird if they changed now. Plus Peyton is doing Frequency.
                            sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

They could have done a Killer Frost arc without stupidly rebooting the timeline.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                              X