No announcement yet.

Monster (305)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cisco can do basically anything. I know they didn't get the ring.(It fell into molten lava inside a volcano while Gollum held it in his hands. Wait a minute, that was in another movie!)

They also can just ask Ray when that 4-way crossover happens.

What I heard was that everyone is going to get together for a DC group hug and to tell Barry to stop f****** with the timeline because that's the "Legend's job".
    They did at least as much harm as they helped and they didn't kill Hitler either.

BTW
    I was ROFLMAO when I found this:
    via-9gag.jpg
    sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

I wonder if barry's messing up the time line is what brings the legends INTO this crossover..

Comment

It's exactly what brings them to it. Also Eobard Thawne, the speedster they encountered is their new nemesis. I don't know if they know the dude or not, but at least one of them (professor Stein) supposedly saw Eobard's real face in the first season finale of the Flash when he was being erased from existence. He was in the cortex at the time but they had cameras in the pipeline so he may or may not saw him.
        Though on legends all they (Sarah Lance) saw was a red lightning and a blur, plus Eobard wasn't wearing his suit. So I don't think he knows who they're dealing with.

BTW I think that the version of Eobard we dealing with here is the one Barry held captive in Flashpoint. The one he was forced to ask to kill his mother in order to restore the timeline and save his ass/memories and speed.
        Although he (Eobard) not continuing the timeline where and how he was supposed to did not do squat to the timeline. He was supposed to kill and assume Well's identity by now and create Star Labs according to the time line. But he is clearly not doing that. Instead he is meddling in the 20th century for some reason.
        Although he must know that if he somehow creates an event that erases the Flash from existence than he loses his power also. Or not. This show so far ignored all the time line changes that should have effected Eobard.
        Eddie killed himself, so he was erased from existence, yet Barry's mom remained dead and Barry remained a speedster.
        Eobard altered from his original plans (kill Well's, build a particle accelerator, create Flash, go home to his time), yet he retained his powers and the timeline remained the same.
        He also retained his ability to travel trough time somehow, so he didn't needed to recreate the Flash anymore.
        Basically they completely ignore any changes that should affect these two's existence. Yet they seem to be completely happy toying around with other characters existence. Essentially these speedsters cheating reality and existence completely and the show runners always try to explain it away by speed force shenanigans.
        Eobard must have a Tardis somewhere which he modified (like The Master in Doctor Who) to act as a Paradox machine. I'm sure now.

Comment

That's what's bothering me. Why wouldn't the Legends detect that aberration? Or is it that the speed force messes with their detection methods? That would explain why the time masters never got involved in the past.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe they're just incompetent?
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I want to know more about the time wraiths also. How they choose when to intervene? Or is there somebody or more than one somebody sending them? Are they just sending them random?
              From what we were shown so far it's hard to tell.
              Maybe they're like the dementors in Harry Potter. The Ministry used them, but sometimes they could act on their own if they were already there or on patrol. After the Ministry fell they went rogue and some of them were used at the interrogations.

Well if their "owners" were the time masters then it's maybe the same case there.

I wonder though if they're connected to Black Flash, the reaper of speedsters.
              All I know is that they're not in the comics. They seem to be a creation of the show runners Kreisberg and Berlanti.

The Speedforce must be the most capable form of shenanigans.

" I just imagined Barry standing in the middle of the time vortex enveloped by the full power of the speed force. He takes hold of both ends and starts to wave them in complete extasy while singing: That's the way, I like it! Aha aha!!.... Then: Let's whip it baby, let's whip it right, Let's whip it baby, whip it all night!!.. Then: Get down on it!! and Let's not forget Super Freak!"

Then we would here the thundering voice of Odin(Anthony Hopkins): Leaving the time stream open would unleash the full force of the Speed force and would obliterate reality!
              Let it go son, let it go...!
              Barry (fast talk): No!
              Odin: Curbstomps!!!

OK I'm going to ROFLMAO now!
              Last edited by Peterking72; 26 November 2016, 01:02 PM. Reason: one more thing popped in mind

Comment

I already though Snow was adorable... As Killer Frost she is seriously hot... I think I have a problem...
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  I already though Snow was adorable... As Killer Frost she is seriously hot... I think I have a problem...

I share your problem....I really do. We can both go to the same support group...or therapist. I was actually about to ask if I was the only one who thought this I was disappointed Killer Frost didn't stick around for long. Maybe she'll come out a play again
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

I think full on Killer frost was a bit early, even for a show as fast paced as the Flash. I expected maybe some strong anger issues, but going full throttle then backing up again to tamed ol' Dr. Snow was the fastest emotional change on the show so far.

She definitely has a face that screams that white/blonde hair looks good on her. I often get disappointed when actresses who look stunning having dark brown or black hair suddenly wind up having blonde or short blonde hair. However Panabaker was made for white/blonde hair. I think.

I do hope that Barry needs a team up to beat this Savitar guy. Like a Flash/Vibe/Killer Frost trio. I think they'd be able to handle the guy.
                    First KF would hit Savitar with an ice blast. Enter Barry with a supersonic punch(shattering his armour and exposing his body), then when Savitar is on the ground Vibe makes a soup of his organs with his sonic waves.

Comment

Maybe this needs to be in the killer frost thread..

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
                        I think full on Killer frost was a bit early, even for a show as fast paced as the Flash. I expected maybe some strong anger issues, but going full throttle then backing up again to tamed ol' Dr. Snow was the fastest emotional change on the show so far.

She definitely has a face that screams that white/blonde hair looks good on her. I often get disappointed when actresses who look stunning having dark brown or black hair suddenly wind up having blonde or short blonde hair. However Panabaker was made for white/blonde hair. I think.

I do hope that Barry needs a team up to beat this Savitar guy. Like a Flash/Vibe/Killer Frost trio. I think they'd be able to handle the guy.
                        First KF would hit Savitar with an ice blast. Enter Barry with a supersonic punch(shattering his armour and exposing his body), then when Savitar is on the ground Vibe makes a soup of his organs with his sonic waves.

I too think it was way too sudden and quick of a turnaround in the end. I got taken out of the moment in that instant. And no, I am not biased by my....inclinations towards liking killer frost >.>
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

What also bothers me that the show wants to tell us that her powers is what turning her evil.
                          So again they ignoring the traumas she's been trough.
                          Well, for the most part. She did say that she is angry about all the bad things that has happened to her and that's why her "evil" side was "winning" in the times she hurt people.
                          BUT, and that's what Barry was thinking (which is also the shows idea masked inside as a suggestive hint) is that her powers is the main reason she becomes evil.
                          Now I don't eat that crap.
                          Why would any one who loses a loved one or two, suddenly gaining powers turn on the only close friends he/she got? Even if she somehow feels that Barry is responsible for Ronny's death it's not reason enough (for me) to want to kill that person. She also very well knows that the black hole Ronny gave his life for to close was Eobard's doing. Yes, Barry agreed to it, but he also foolishly thought that they will be able to control the thing.
                          However he didn't know that the show needed a cliffhanger for the end of season 1. He is not Deadpool after all.
                          So that only leaves the timeline altering, which supposedly gave her powers. Which is not clear on me still, because all the other Flashpoint meta needed Alchemy to "unlock" their powers and Caitlin didn't show any signs of KF in the Flashpoint timeline. So it's still kind of a mystery for me how she got her powers. I hope the show will elaborate on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X