No announcement yet.

Welcome to Earth (203)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POTUS is coming to town and she's a woman (played by Lynda Carter, whom I don't know other than that she played Wonder Woman once, a show I'm also not familiar with). And she wants to meet Supergirl.

LOL @ Hank when Kara asks if she should get her hair done for the occasion.

However, to make matters a lot more interesting, our John Doe alien goes AWOL, and the President gets attacked by a fire-spitting alien.

Oh, that first show-off between Alex and Maggie -- territorial much. If looks could kill, they'd both be going up in smoke. However, Maggie introduces us into this whole new level of what aliens do and how their daily goings aren't much different from our own, and more importantly that not all of them are out to kill and be bad boys/girls.
    Albeit, some could do with a few more manners.

It's a hidden world, that's opened up to us -- I liked that progression.

Anyway, back to our Daxomite whose sole purpose of his escape is to send a message home cause he's in distress. Too bad, Daxom is no longer a viable option since it shared in Krypton's destruction. He gets his butt kicked by Supergirl and locked away for safe keeping. And the POTUS gets attacked again, so yeah he really had nothing to do with that.

Maggie gets kidnapped. Supergirl and Alex go to her rescue. No oxygen and a good klonking with a pipe knocks Firegirl out for the count.

Treaty is signed, and I totally called it that the President was an alien.

We also have Kara learning to be a reporter and learns about being objective as a journalist. It's a wise lesson.

Lena Luthor -- without knowing what follows, which I do -- I'm hoping she sticks around much longer than Maxwell Lord, and that she truly takes L Corp into a great direction, away from Lex's reputation. A force for good.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Me and aretood have this disagreement. I want Lena to be a good person so we go away from the cliché that a Luthor is always evil
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Katie plays evil well (see Morgana in Merlin), but I don't want Lena to be evil. Besides, she was adopted -- not a real Luthor.

Comment

You really want to start a nature vs nuture debate?

I honestly didn't care for her in Merlin. I thought they made her evil way too fast
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You really want to start a nature vs nuture debate?
            Hey, I want her to be good too.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I honestly didn't care for her in Merlin. I thought they made her evil way too fast
            It's the reason I stopped watching the show. I hated it.

Comment

Working...
            X