Paradox (302)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    Speaking of Zoom, but does anybody else get the impression "Alchemy" is going to turn out to be Zoom under the cape? (I don't read the comics so don't know his character).

Nope. But elsewhere someone mentioned HE things it is the brit CSI dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      When he was in Supergirl Universe, Barry made a point of saying that that even though Central City existed in her Earth, no-none he knows from his dimension has doppelgangers there. And no-one there had heard of the Flash.
      Ah yes of course. But nobody had heard of Flash because Zoom had him, yes?

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Nope. But elsewhere someone mentioned HE things it is the brit CSI dude...
      Oh please no, that's too obvious I hope.
      I thought Teddy Sears was signed on for two seasons?

Comment

Supergirl not from Earth 3. Her Earth and Jay Garrick's Earth are in two separate universes. Her dimension was the third one that was revealed to the viewers, but it's not the one that Jay and the others arbitrarily decided to call "Earth 3".
        Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 20 October 2016, 10:07 AM.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Earth 3 Flash took Barry to the 1990s.. Does this confirm that Earth 3 is where the 90s Flash series was set?

Earth 3 Flash and 90s Flash are played by the same actor, so..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            Earth 3 Flash took Barry to the 1990s.. Does this confirm that Earth 3 is where the 90s Flash series was set?

Earth 3 Flash and 90s Flash are played by the same actor, so..
            No. That show still had Barry Allen as the main character. If anything it would be a universe that is a tribute to that show.

EDIT: I didn't know this until I looked it up just now, but the reason the diner was playing Dawsons Creek to signfiy the 1990s was probably an easter egg based on the fact that John Wesley Shipp was also famous for having a role in that show.
            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 01 November 2016, 01:26 PM.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
            X