Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    You could always fly the jumper! Just keep your eyes straight ahead!

If you fly the jumper we ladies can keep our hands busy with other more important matters!

Lovely *THUNKs* schweinsty AND DragonladyK
    *Places a camera in the jumper's cargo hold and sits down in the pilot seat* This will be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      *Places a camera in the jumper's cargo hold and sits down in the pilot seat* This will be fun
      Ahhh, but you forget, we have Zelenka with us who is a master at working on security cameras so the fun you will be seeing will be Rodney checking his teeth out in the reflection from the camera's lense.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Ahhh, but you forget, we have Zelenka with us who is a master at working on security cameras so the fun you will be seeing will be Rodney checking his teeth out in the reflection from the camera's lense.
        Like taking candy from a baby

Comment

*Weeps 'cause he wasn't invited*
          The "naked cavorting in the fields of the sun-god and his priestesses" re-enactment was something he wasn't sure you were interested in. But if so, certainly you're welcome to come along!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
          Thunking! "Progeny" thunk, since we're in a rare-thunk trend.
          Yum, I do love me some Sheppard/Zelenka. Random info tidbit: JF and I have the same eye color.

It's amazing, the things people will do in front of security cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
            The "naked cavorting in the fields of the sun-god and his priestesses" re-enactment was something he wasn't sure you were interested in. But if so, certainly you're welcome to come along!
            Ummm, would that count as a "religious holiday" 'cause I get those off for free at my job? And, can we have a campfire going? (It's kinda chilly here this week ... )

Including us ... Oops, I mean - we would never! Our moms would be so embarrassed!
            : How much time do you need?
            : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
            : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
            to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
              Ummm, would that count as a "religious holiday" 'cause I get those off for free at my job? And, can we have a campfire going? (It's kinda chilly here this week ... )
              You do? Cool! Does it have to be from a specific list of religions? Because I can imagine someone making up a religion that has 100+ holidays a year.

Hmm, what holidays would Zelenkists have? Well, every Friday for one, at least while new eps of Atlantis come out. Also whatever days Radek-appearing episodes are shown in syndication. Any day when an article comes out about DN or any of his other works are shown, so we can celebrate. His birthday, of course. Anything else?

Comment

Like taking candy from a baby
                *scratches head* Huh??

Originally posted by belevision
                um, I do love me some Sheppard/Zelenka. Random info tidbit: JF and I have the same eye color.
                LOL. My eye color is the same as DN!
                I like Sheppard/Zelenka scenes too! Those two work really well together on screen!

Ain't that the truth. I know one woman I use to work with use to pull her top up at the security cameras at work, just to see if security actually even looked at the tapes. Needless to say, she doesn't work there anymore!

Wow, there is a beautiful Bluejay trying to go through the window in my house at the moment. Window's closed don't think he will get very far but he keeps trying! They are pretty birds - blue...humm what else is blue....

Hummm, yes, what else is blue....

His shirt!

And his lovely eyes!

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
                Including us ... Oops, I mean - we would never! Our moms would be so embarrassed!
                LOL. Not this mom! I would razz the heck out of my kid, depending on what the activity caught on tape was.

Hmm, what holidays would Zelenkists have? Well, every Friday for one, at least while new eps of Atlantis come out. Also whatever days Radek-appearing episodes are shown in syndication. Any day when an article comes out about DN or any of his other works are shown, so we can celebrate. His birthday, of course. Anything else?
                I'm in!
                sigpic

Comment

The "naked cavorting in the fields of the sun-god and his priestesses" re-enactment

Y'all go ahead. I'll be in the Jumper with the calamine lotion whenever one of you runs into the nettles or posion ivy.

Thunkin.
                  Spoiler:

You know he's thinking, "Elizabeth was smarter than you are."

DragonLady
                  "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post

Y'all go ahead. I'll be in the Jumper with the calamine lotion whenever one of you runs into the nettles or posion ivy.
                    It's ok, we're taking Katie Brown along (she's a secret Radek fangirl, although some suspect that's just to annoy Rodney when he finds out).

Some Sam/Radek just because.

Cue music: "Can't take my eyes off of you..."
                    Spoiler:

*thinks* : Stuck here? Oh goody, there's something I've wanted to try...

: Wanna?

: Well? Wanna?
                    : Hmm? Oh, of course! Uh... wanna what?

: In case you don't come out of there...

: I just want you to know that you were amazing.

-- Later on --

: Doing anything tonight?

: I think I will be!

So what's up with Trio? Sam was just trying to mislead Jennifer in order to get her to back off. Yeah, that's it!

Completely unrelated, but it's a cool picture because there's this almost mirror-image thing going on with Lorne:
                    Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Coaster; 24 October 2008, 11:27 AM.

Comment

You do? Cool! Does it have to be from a specific list of religions? Because I can imagine someone making up a religion that has 100+ holidays a year.

No, not really ... Well, you get the day if you decided to fight for it, but most people don't. (Too much of a hassle.)

But, I think we should start a Zelenkist calendar - and, lucky us, today is a holiday ... Atlantis & Sanctuary (a DN episode! ) Z-holidays = ice cream, btw, so don't forget to observe, everyone. Can't go back-sliding already!
                      : How much time do you need?
                      : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                      : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                      to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

This was posted in the Paul Mac. thread.... from their trip to Brissy - the other guy is Alan Tudyk from Firefly

Comment

LOL. My eye color is the same as DN!
                          So you get a nice reminder when you look in the mirror. Hmm, too bad I'm not really a Shep fangirl.

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
                          But, I think we should start a Zelenkist calendar - and, lucky us, today is a holiday ... Atlantis & Sanctuary (a DN episode! ) Z-holidays = ice cream, btw, so don't forget to observe, everyone. Can't go back-sliding already!
                          Great idea! For me it will be a two-day holiday- I'll celebrate tonight, but also tomorrow when I actually get to see the eps. I'll be celebrating with chocolate instead of ice cream, but I think that's allowed.

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                          This was posted in the Paul Mac. thread.... from their trip to Brissy - the other guy is Alan Tudyk from Firefly

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/...381692.jpg?v=0
                          LOL! That is fantastic and funny! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Great picture! Too bad Alan Tudyk was never in SG - he was great in Firefly. (The dinosaurs...)
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

That's a great pic! Thanks Tal!

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
                              I'm ready! I took the afternoon off just to get started with all the celebrating. Actually it was to have some quiet down time but sharing it with a Zelenka holiday makes it so much sweeter!
                              sigpic

Comment

So what's up with Trio? Sam was just trying to mislead Jennifer in order to get her to back off. Yeah, that's it!
                                Judging by Sam's massive un-Samness in "Solo," I'm going to say head trauma. I mean, she did fall head-first eight to ten feet. (Yes, yes, should have broken her neck.)

Either that or she didn't want to hear Rodney shrieking "you never did that with me" at the top of his lungs, and then demanding that if Radek got the full monty he should at least get a flash.

Or something equally hoof-in-mouth.

Spoiler:

See. Radek was one of Carson's pallbearers. Don't tell me nobody likes Zelenka. *sporks A Certain Writer*

DragonLady
                                "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Working...
                                X