No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! Just popping by with a cheery greeting.
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Hi back!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm enjoying David's appearances on Arrow. Anatoly is a great character for him to sink his teeth into.
        Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora
        Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Anatoly is a great character. Never the "good guy" but not always the "bad guy" either.
          sigpic

Comment

This is my Radek Zelenka sim for The Sims 2. I got Radek's glasses from here. He is wearing his season 4 and 5 outfit, making his total outfit count 3, which is something I have been planning on making so I just decided to make it sooner rather than later. McKay version here and yes that is my McKay sim but he needs fixing.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I happened to see this on the Gateworld's main page. It looks like Radek is the recruit of the week for this week: https://www.gateworld.net/news/2018/...radek-zelenka/

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Hello everyone, been a while since i have been here. It is great to see David in Arrow, what a great role he is playing, I love Anatoly, funny and dangerous.
                sigpic

Comment

Anatoly was awesome
                  sigpic

Comment

That he is, him and Oliver bounce off of each other really well, we need to see more of him.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm reading Homecoming as I've finally gotten around to buying #3 in the series and am loving one of the lines in chapter 13. "Too much of the wonder that was Atlantis would survive Radek Zelenka."
                      I'm picturing him as a little kid building whole towns with his blocks and crashing it down with his trucks; and gradually graduating up to more destruction. All part of him learning how he excelled in engineering.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have just ordered that book
                        I have read a lot of the books and love them all, I have been after The Wild Blue, but as yet can only seem to see it on Kindle, I am a little old fashioned and prefer a book. There is one available but it has to come all the way from Dallas and I am unsure what the VAT and whatnots would be added on
                        sigpic

Comment

What has held me up in getting these, is book 3 is ONLY available electronically. Actual books are for like $95 dollars or some such crazy price. So, here I go. Even if I have to buy electronically.
                          sigpic

Comment

That is an aweful lot
                            The other books i picked up were about a tenner, sometimes less.
                            Death Game is pretty good book
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm just starting #2 in the Legacy series again. I'll see if I can keep them up and maybe post fun tidbits along the wsy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, so now it's there for $10. Buying!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X