Page 827 of 928 FirstFirst ... 327727777817824825826827828829830837877927 ... LastLast
Results 16,521 to 16,540 of 18543
    The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator)

Default Re: Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdrop View Post
    Rosehawk ;; Thanks for that Voodoo link!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jae'a View Post
    Oh, that's such a great little film. In fact, I'm sending that to my sister right now, she'll no doubt get a kick out of it.
    Glad you guys like it. I loved it the first time I saw it. It's just one of those that is so cute and all the actors were perfect for their roles...and we get to see David's nice eyes very clearly!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdrop
    Oh I see, only meeting once a week. That does make sense then. I like your idea. c: I remember back in school, we had a split grade class and the teacher would teach us and then give us work to do while he taught the other half. I never understood why they split the classes like that. But traveling like that sounds awesome!
    Yeah, it's not like a university or high school type language class. It will be interesting how the class goes. One other guy in the class has been in it as long as me and we want to work on reading, writing, speaking and actually comprehending....I might talk to him about maybe lunch once in awhile so we can try it...have to see how that goes after class this week.

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Sis just watched Voodoo and she really liked it too, yay.
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

>-- Czechs Rock! >--

Quote Originally Posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Yeah, it's not like a university or high school type language class. It will be interesting how the class goes. One other guy in the class has been in it as long as me and we want to work on reading, writing, speaking and actually comprehending....I might talk to him about maybe lunch once in awhile so we can try it...have to see how that goes after class this week.
    That's interesting. (: Feel free to practice on me if you want to test greetings or anything in text.
    I took Spanish in high school but I didn't really enjoy it. I wish we'd have had more language options.

FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
    HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Air Force Chief of Staff Everlovin's Avatar
    Dancing, singing, praising, and thanking!

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dz9USzRklQ
    Just found this on YouTube, hehe
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

>-- Czechs Rock! >--

First Lieutenant

I love Zelenka to pieces! It's so refreshing to see an Eastern European character in a relatively prominent non-antagonistic role in this usually very American-focused show. Plus, he's funny and adorable.

I would say Central European but yes, I agree
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2...user6gpaw9.gif

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Lieutenant Colonel Crimsonravenwolf's Avatar

Great Czech pic Ever!! Thanks for the Youtube link Jae'a! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

Second Lieutenant

THANKS FOR THE LINK!! Or should I say in Czech, Diky

The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator)

David's got a new movie coming out in Canada October 12 - A Christmas Miracle. Dan Payne's in it too. Looks really good! If you look really hard you can glimpse David in the trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1672455449/

Don't know when it's going to be released in the US. Bummed that it's only in Canada at this time but at least it's going to be in theaters so that's good!

^ Didn't have to look all that hard. Cheers Rosehawk, looks good.

Needed a bit of cheering up today, so found a few nice piccies.

<3

Spoiler:

*Guh!*

>-- Czechs Rock! >--

Where are all the Nykl fans at?
    Maybe some smiles will lure everyone back.

Spoiler:

And a bit o' double thunk, why not?
    (I never have the heart to crop either one of them out of this pic )

>-- Czechs Rock! >--

Air Force Chief of Staff Everlovin's Avatar
    Dancing, singing, praising, and thanking!

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator)

Where are all the Nykl fans at?
    Maybe some smiles will lure everyone back.
    Yummmmm...so lovely.

I check in everyday but I don't like talking to myself as this (and other threads) are getting quieter and quieter with longer times before people post. I really miss the everyday activity this thread use to get. It's fun to see some new faces/names on the thread. David/Zelenka is awesome!

I've been spending more time helping get the new David Nykl Fan Facebook page setup. It's kind of fun and it's the only Facebook page that's being kept up with David Nykl updates!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; October 6th, 2012 at 08:06 AM.

That is your answer where everybody is...Facebook I am going to find the FB page now
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2...user6gpaw9.gif

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

I don't have a facebook so I'll be here. xD
    Great pictures!

FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
    HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Klenotka View Post
    That is your answer where everybody is...Facebook I am going to find the FB page now
    Ah, dang. I'm a member but I don't visit very often. It kind of annoys me. I got talked into joining.

>-- Czechs Rock! >--

The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Klenotka View Post
    We wish everyone was there!! David's got a few FB pages out there but none of them are being maintained. Most haven't had any activity in a year or so. I tried to see if I could get in on the one that has over 1000 likes but they never responded so we started a new one that we plan on keeping updated. I figure I'm already doing it here on Gateworld but I wanted to get involved where the message for David and his work could have a broader audience and since David himself is not the best at letting fans know what's up...what better way then have fans do it for you and Facebook is a great avenue for that!!!!

The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdrop View Post
    I don't have a facebook so I'll be here. xD
    Great pictures!
    Fortunetly I don't think you have to have Facebook to see it through the internet. Glad you like what you see!

Ah, dang. I'm a member but I don't visit very often. It kind of annoys me. I got talked into joining.
    Annoys???

It is being updated regularly so hopefully you can check into in once in awhile and see what David's up to.

Gateworld is great for that too only the audience is limited.

Dang...I need to see some Zelenka....

Lieutenant Colonel Crimsonravenwolf's Avatar

*wanders into thread,sees hawt Czech pix,watches brain cell go boom* Hullo lovelies,long time no type. Wicked Czech shots...nothing like a cheeky Nykl to lift my spirits. *grins* Yup,that came out a tad cheeky. *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. hehe Rosehawk,thanks for keeping us updated on the wanderings of the Nykl. lol Maybe if we put a low jack on David,we'd be able to find him and his impressive body of work here in the internet world. hehe Hopefully one of our Canadian friends could record ACM for us and post screencaps for the rest of us. *makes puppy dog eyes* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

Page 827 of 928 FirstFirst ... 327727777817824825826827828829830837877927 ... LastLast