• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockup (405)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    LOCKUP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405
    Their search for the Darkhold book leads May and Coulson to a high-security prison, where they are trapped and in need of rescue after the ghost psychosis comes over the warden. Jemma worries about her ability to keep Dr. Radcliffe's secret when she must pass a high-tech lie detector for S.H.I.E.L.D.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 December 2016, 10:59 PM.

Why doe it feel like the new director isnt as good as he seems...

And hes about to make a deal with the devil lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Why doe it feel like the new director isnt as good as he seems...

And hes about to make a deal with the devil lol
      Maybe cause he isn't??
      I loved his argument with her on tv, and was spot on with how things are/seem to be. Especially with his counter "Well in those black outs only 2 humans were killed, 17 inhumans though were targeted for assassination"..

I also loved the fight in the prison, but man did Daisy seem to be willfully holding back.
      And what the F Ghost rider?! You let your father go it alone so you could burn up that douche bag.. HE needs a slap!

Comment

^^ Uncle not father?

Was that Ghost Riders jacket it the opening scene? When they unearthed the book, they moved something off the trunk before resting the book on it, looked like a folded up leather jacket to me.

Perhaps "Ghost Rider" isn't so much a character, but rather the wearer of the jacket?

Comment

Yes, looked again, it was a folded up leather jacket, but it doesn't appear to have the white stripes on it (was dark though).

Also the prisoner reading the Stephen King novel, anybody know what that was? Though it might be "Firestarter" but it didn't look like it.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Maybe cause he isn't??
            I also loved the fight in the prison, but man did Daisy seem to be willfully holding back.
            And what the F Ghost rider?! You let your father go it alone so you could burn up that douche bag.. HE needs a slap!
            I thought they said that with the shape her arm was in, even with her gauntlets she would have had permanent damage if she used her powers.

Comment

They did. Coulson told her to remember what Fitz had told her and she said "yeah yeah gotta control myself otherwise I'll shatter every bone in this condition and end up paralysed".

Comment

An they still have not explained WHY this is all happening. She used her powers a hell of alot when under hive/wards control with no negative effects.. So why now is she all of a suddenly breaking down?

Comment

I think you hit the nail there, Ward/Hive had those nanite type things didn't he that regenerated him if he was injuried, maybe same applied to her while she was under his control.

Would be good if they slipped in a line to that effect though for those of us who noticed.

Comment

Working...
                  X