• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let Me Stand Next to Your Fire (404)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    LET ME STAND NEXT TO YOUR FIRE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 404
    Daisy appeals to Simmons for help tracking down Inhumans being targeted by the Watchdogs, while Coulson and Mack get a rare opportunity to chase down Ghost Rider. Radcliffe decides to test his new project by putting her in charge of Agent May's recovery care.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 December 2016, 09:41 PM.

The fight between rider and burner man was sweet, but i did kind of think it was stupid how they had him being the one working with the hounds.. I don't think they would have knowingly worked WITH an inhuman to take others down.

And i also liked how Coulson and co handled Adia when they met.. Seems May already knows what she is and was 'cool with her'.. Wonder what's gonna happen when Gemma gets her next lie detector test...

Comment

Was that an Overwatch reference from James?

"First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        The fight between rider and burner man was sweet, but i did kind of think it was stupid how they had him being the one working with the hounds.. I don't think they would have knowingly worked WITH an inhuman to take others down.

And i also liked how Coulson and co handled Adia when they met.. Seems May already knows what she is and was 'cool with her'.. Wonder what's gonna happen when Gemma gets her next lie detector test...
        I think Coulson and Co havn't worked it out yet, only Gemma has.

Comment

From how Coulson reacted, i think he twigged from the get go, but was 'winging it' to not cause a stir..

Comment

I don't know...I think the reason why Gemma knew was because of the secret power source that came out of nowhere in the last episode.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

OK apparently I was completely correct about it being a reference. Someone on the show is a fan of Overwatch.

"First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

You guys are really fun!! Love Ghostrider vs Hellfire, and in a firework warehouse is bound to have an explosion!! And Skye-Jemma team up, Yay!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X