Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised this hasn't been posted

Comment

Hi all. I read some good news today. Season 3 will premiere 15. of March 2020.

Personally I am looking forward. I was pretty disappointed with S2 though.

Comment

Comment

I am so hyped. This show looks stunning. Wow. I have been in Valencia a few years ago and that is a great location anyway.

I have rewatched season 2 a few times and it is much clearer now. The writers have promised that season 3 will be a bit more linear.

Here is an other "secret" trailer for Season 3 :

The best and most ambitious crossover could be if "Game of Thrones" would be really the MedievalWorld while the "Rome" tv show would be the RomanWorld. I know it won't happen, but since all three of them are HBO shows, who knows? It would be still a better ending than season 6.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

3x01

Spoiler:
            Wow. It was like a soft reboot of the show. They have found amazing futuristic buildings to shot scenes in Valencia, Londongand Singapore.

I believe Caleb is a host and they are in FutureWorld. How he has waken up day by day it is similar to Dolores. And somebody mentioned most of the episodes always start with an awakening of a host. I believe Francis is his corner stone and that is the reason he wanted to talk to him. I have found the twist really quickly that he is dead. He has also had a similar monologue about his reality what Dolores said, but instead of seeing the beauty, he can see only the darkness. So I am guessing he wants to talk someone real as everybody is a host in this world where the different generation of hosts are fighting and studying each other.

The writers have also hinted the simulation within the simulation theory. I am sure it was just said to mislead the audience, but we are really in a VR world or maybe they have built the real FutureWorld park for cyberpunk fans. It was really like a nice mixture of Matrix and Altered Carbon elements. Maybe the whole FutureWorld is like an extended VR world like the Forge. And this one will make Dolores mad if Ford's final game is that she can't trust anyone as nobody knows what is real and what isn't anymore.

I am guessing Liam's father is a known character. I would guess it could be Logan and William has locked him out. But these guys could never create the Hoboroam. My other guess could be Ford, but then those events have happened much earlier. Just that reference when he has talked about that everybody has got a clear path in life, it has really sounded like Ford and his mastermind plans.

I believe Bernard is out in the "real" world, so his boat trip to the island was real. Question is if there was a train service there before then why would he need to sail there?

And Maeve has woken up in a NaziWorld / WorldWarWorld. I can't wait to see who has done it and why she was placed there in the first place. Maybe they are testing her "fidelity".

So I have to tell you I am happy so far. Visually it was stunning.
            Last edited by Platschu; 17 March 2020, 12:07 AM.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

3x02

Spoiler:
              WestWorld - Game of Thrones crossover has just happened! OMG!!! Easter egg or not, this step was definately one of the legendary tv moments again. Thanks, HBO!

Comment

It's interesting how the series is becoming similar to caprica or well I guess battlestar galactica. Plot twist this is a prequal for a battlestar galactica reboot lol joking I know that isn't the case but none the less loving the season so far.

Comment

I still believe in my FutureWorld theory. Dolores is being fooled as the outside world will be a park what is controlled by the Robohoram. Basically different AIs will fight for world domination. So when Dolores fighting for freedom, actually she can turn into a tragic hero again from the villain status as she will liberate humanity.

The viewer ratings are really weak. 3x01 has got only 900 viewers, so I doubt we will get a season 4.

Comment

It looks like I am the only WW viewer here. Anyway Louise Ferreira (from SG:U) had a short cameo in 3x06.

Comment

I cannot wait to watch this but don't have access to watch it. Seriously considering a Now TV account even just for a month to binge this!

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        It looks like I am the only WW viewer here. Anyway Louise Ferreira (from SG:U) had a short cameo in 3x06.
                        I am watching too. Didn't notice, but i knew i had seen him before ...

Comment

Sorry guys, but I didn't like this season at all. The season finale was a big let down as the twist was that there wasn't any. The whole plot was weak and the dramaturgy has fallen apart. I will still be excited about season 4, but this was definately a huge disappointment.

Comment

Yes i felt let down too. The actors were awesome, the story not so much ... And only 8 episodes ... I will continue to watch season 4 though.

Comment

I enjoyed it now I've watched it. Simpler yes, but I almost preferred that.

Spoiler:
                              Surprised they killed off William in a post credit scene though

Comment

Working...
                              X