X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Calm and Carry On (1201)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Dean is overwhelmed as he comes face to face with his mom, Mary Winchester (guest star Samantha Smith). Meanwhile, Sam is fighting for his life after Toni, from the Woman of Letters, shot him."
    Original Air Date: 10/13/2016
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Where is everyone! I figured Mary coming back would have all the discussions going crazy.

Mary actually disappointed me a little, even though I should have realized that she would be completely against them being Hunters. I get the feeling something bad will happen to her or she will basically be like the Mom at the bunker or, depending on if she wants to completely distance herself from everything Hunter, she will have a house somewhere and they will reference or visit her every now and again.

My brother is also a big fan of the show and he really wants Mary to go back to their house but with the memories that it has, her death, and the fact that other people live there I don't think it is likely. We also both laughed over the whole Impala scene with the back seat because it was freaking hilarious and I don't know how Dean is every going to get over it.

I really like that WofL basically taking everyone down, sure she was using those brass knuckles that really seemed to give her an advantage, but I still feel like she could have laid them on their butts regardless. The part with Mary coming up behind her was actually pretty obvious, right when she started talking I said Mary's going to stab her, not taking into account that Mary would have been pretty disoriented and unlikely to have woken up in time.
    sigpic

Comment

Glad the boys are back! I liked seeing Mary... I can understand why she was so conflicted about finding out that the boys were hunters.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X