Doctor Who Theme Basslines/samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who Theme Basslines/samples

Hey guys, i have been on here for a long while and decided to post this thread.

I have a question, does anyone have any samples, elements, stems/multi-tracks of the Doctor Who Themes? I have been searching and have only either got a link to the radiophon-a-tron or that there used to be a place where you could the Basslines, midi's, rebuilt multitracks.

If anyone does have samples and don't mind sharing, please either reply to the thread or PM me, Thanks

I guess people are looking for them too, considering the amount of views and no responses.

I hope someone helps out soon.

Comment

I have the original theme's sheet music somewhere... does that help? :}

Also a midi file - ie sounds like what a Commodore 64 used to label state-of-the-art music...

drwhosheet1.jpg
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Thanks, but i already have all of the pages. To be very honest and correct, that sheet is totally inaccurate. I know how to play the variations of the theme.

What i am looking for, is stems of the themes. Individual elements that make up the themes. If you or know anybody ho has them, please let me know

Comment

Working...
        X