• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartless (607)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON SIX
    HEARTLESS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 607
    In a flashback to the Enchanted Forest, Bandit Snow dodges a bounty hunter known as the Woodcutter while shepherd David goes on a fateful journey to sell his family's farm. In Storybrooke, the Evil Queen threatens to destroy the town and everyone in it unless Snow and David surrender their hearts. As Emma, Hook and Henry prepare to defend Storybrooke, Snow, David and Regina search for a magical sapling created by the first spark of true love. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 November 2016, 10:52 PM.

So was the sappling Plotdevice completly useless? I kind of like where this is going, the Season maintains its theme of 2 sides of the same coin. I just wonder when they finally come to the realisation that you cannot seperate certain things.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      So was the sappling Plotdevice completly useless? I kind of like where this is going, the Season maintains its theme of 2 sides of the same coin. I just wonder when they finally come to the realisation that you cannot seperate certain things.
      That got me too.. If it was so powerful, why didn't it wrap up the evil queen as soon as she touched it?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        That got me too.. If it was so powerful, why didn't it wrap up the evil queen as soon as she touched it?
        Technically at that point the sappling already gave its power to Snow and Charming, it didnt seem to help though.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

So what was its purpose then?!??!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            So what was its purpose then?!??!
            No clue
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald