• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Children of Krypton (202)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON TWO
    THE LAST CHILDREN OF KRYPTON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202
    Cadmus unleashes its new project, the kryptonite-powered Metallo, on Supergirl and her cousin. Alex finds a new lead on the mole inside the DEO, while Kara struggles to deal with the changes in her life -- including her new boss, Snapper Carr.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 October 2016, 08:37 PM.

So Cadmus the supposed evil arm of the DEO is up to no good. I actually liked the fight scenes between the two hyped up villains and the supes.. BUT i never understood why after they saw their 'chest beams' having no effect, they just didn't switch WHERE they were 'shooting' them at..

I also will surprisingly miss Kat. BUt does anyone believe she doesn't really know about Kara/s.girl?? Since she so quickly and easily made the connection between Barry/flash??!

Comment

Exosceleton is protecting the face of the girl to for these bunches that made supergirl/man to a concrete wall and broke the wall.
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Cool episode. Loved the fight scenes. I'm just wondering what's up with the new Kryptonian?
        sigpic

Comment

From previews for next weeks ep he seems to be a new group of Kryptonians who see Kara and co as 'traitors' to the race or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            From previews for next weeks ep he seems to be a new group of Kryptonians who see Kara and co as 'traitors' to the race or something like that.

Good Lord. The last batch were pretty bad. I hope there's more to this than that.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Guess there was!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                BUt does anyone believe she doesn't really know about Kara/s.girl?? Since she so quickly and easily made the connection between Barry/flash??!
                I'm fairly certain Kat Grant knows exactly who Supergirl/Kara is.
                I was truly saddened to see Kat leave -- I miss her snappy remarks. Snapper comes close but he's in a whole other league.

Cadmus gets busy and creates Metallo, their very own Wolverine (I'm sure I wasn't the only one making that connection) to battle and hopefully kill some pesky aliens/Kryptionians. Metallo is ambitious, I'll give him that.

Before Clark goes back to Metropolis, he and Kara go up against Metallo and fail spectacularly thanks to Metal-man's Kryptonian-ray-of-sunshine. It knocks Supergirl off her butt.

They have to find a way to battle him without getting fried in the process. Winn's is such a Superman fanboy. But he comes through, and I love it when he wants to know what they think of his builds and Henshaw starts to say something and Winn's like "Not you!".

However, in the meantime, the Danvers sisters are having a little sister-crisis of their own, neglecting to realize that they work really well together and have each other's back, and really do need to stick together.
                That conversation between Alex and Winn -- ouch!

United they stand (I sincerely hope the owner of that green car was insured), and epic battles ensue.

Also, Kara as a reporter... is gonna be interesting, if you ask me.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                X