• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So It Begins (506)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    SO IT BEGINS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506
    Prometheus calls out Oliver by dropping seemingly random bodies in Star City, which soon point the team to the Arrow's own dark past -- threatening to create a schism among the new recruits. Thea suspects that Quentin may be back on the bottle, and in the past Oliver finally meets Konstantin Kovar face-to-face.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 November 2016, 09:18 PM.

So quinten is still a drunk and has been lying to speedy all this time.
    The big baddie russian oli joined up with bratva to fight is
    Spoiler:
    Dolph Lundgren
    , and looks to be a good baddie..
    And quinten looks to be getting set up to BE prometheus?! Or is that a double flip on us.??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      So quinten is still a drunk and has been lying to speedy all this time.
      The big baddie russian oli joined up with bratva to fight is
      Spoiler:
      Dolph Lundgren
      , and looks to be a good baddie..
      And quinten looks to be getting set up to BE prometheus?! Or is that a double flip on us.??
      its got to be a red herring, no way quentin can fight like that

Comment

Someone elsewhere suggested "maybe its felicities new boyfriend'??

Comment

Prometheus cant be Lance...

Comment

Unless Lance has been faking his heart condition for 2.5 years he's being set up. No way he could fight like that.
            sigpic

Comment

Especially since the few times we have seen him fight, he sucked like crazy..

Comment

After reading some good things about this season, I decided to get caught up after I stopped watching towards the middle of last season due to too much Olicity melodrama. I'm starting to like both Oliver and Felicity again as characters. I hope that they don't put them back together (though they probably will). I find single Oliver or playboy Oliver much more interesting. I also like Felicity with her new boyfriend right now (though he'll probably end up a villain or dead soon). I'm really enjoying this season so far. I like the flashbacks again this season. The new vigilantes are a bit meh, especially Artemis and Curtis. Wild Dog is ok I guess, and I really like Ragman but he seems to overpowered and responsible/reasonable to be one of Oliver's sidekicks/trainees. I think he would've worked better on The Flash or as an occasional ally. I miss Thea as Speedy, but I like her in her role of helping Oliver out in the Mayor's office. I kind of wish Curtis and Evelyn would go away and that Thea and Roy would come back though.

I really don't think Lance is Prometheus, I wouldn't be surprised if he (Prometheus) ends up being Felicity's boyfriend ( I can actually really see this being the case), though I really hope not. I'm Hoping that he ends up being the new DA, because I really don't like him much.
                sigpic

Comment

Being the actor playing roy is out medically i doubt they will bring him back.

Comment

Yeah, I think he's not acting right now for personal/medical (anxiety related?) reasons, but I still wish he'd come back since I prefer him to most of the current team.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think they were penning a story arc for him to return, if I remember correctly...

As for the DA, I think hes being lined up for something else...

Comment

Well his IMDB doesn't list anything since unchained (S4 ep 12)..

Comment

Working...
                        X