• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penance (504)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    PENANCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 504
    Against Felicity's better judgment Oliver joins Lyla on a secret mission to break Diggle out of a military prison. When Tobias Church launches an attack on the city, the new recruits decide to take him on by themselves. Meanwhile, Rory must decide if he can return to the team and work with Felicity.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 November 2016, 12:56 PM.

Wow.. Good ep.. ONCE again wild dog shows he has no problem ignoring orders and getting others dicked over for it, but at least he somewhat redeemed himself with his 'stand rear guard type sacrifice that got him captured..
    And why was it "this compound dissolves anything, supposedly".. SO HOW THE HELL IS IT IN THAT CANISTER?!
    I also liked that diggle came to his senses and thanked oli for breaking him out.. Though i worry for next week..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      And why was it "this compound dissolves anything, supposedly".. SO HOW THE HELL IS IT IN THAT CANISTER?!
      Bah
      It's like ghosts that walk through walls but don't fall through the floor.

But to play devils advocate and spoil it, perhaps it only "activates" when exposed to air?

Comment

That could be it.. But then you have to wonder, how do they create it and put it IN the canister in the first place..??!

Comment

You're not supposed to ask questions like that, didn't you get the memo?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            You're not supposed to ask questions like that, didn't you get the memo?
            Na.. Any and all memos go instantly into my junk folder.

Comment

Working...
            X