• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Recruits (502)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    THE RECRUITS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502
    The Green Arrow's attempts to train a team of new recruits leads only to frustration, while Mayor Queen launches a new medical initiative that attracts attention from a rag-cloaked assailant. Diggle finds himself in over his head on a mission, and in the past Oliver tries to prove himself to the Bratva.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 November 2016, 12:51 PM.

OHHH Loved the training, but i did have to agree with Felicity.. His team didn't fight cause they liked the arrow, but cause they followed OLIVER..

Comment

Wow, they basically even admitted that that Laurel was never cut out for being the Black Canary, and that essentially her entire story was a failure.

It was interesting seeing Gary Chalk in something again, though.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I don't see it as they were saying she wasn't cut out for it.. MORE that without the training Oli gav her, she would be like these 3, Over their head.

Comment

Oliver suggested that the reason she died was because she didn't train by going through the same five years of hell that he did.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
          X