• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Case (604)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON SIX
    STRANGE CASE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 604
    The Evil Queen and Hyde continue on their quest to steal Dr. Jekyll's serum; Snow looks forward to her first day back as a school teacher; and while Emma looks forward to Hook moving in with her, Hook finds himself trying to protect Belle from Mr. Gold, who has made sure she can't leave the confines of the pirate ship. Meanwhile, back in the past, Rumplestiltskin helps Dr. Jekyll complete his serum to separate a man's personality into two -- good and evil -- but his help comes with a hefty price. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 October 2016, 12:37 PM.

at least Hyde is finally gone (as gone as any character is on this show) but we do get the - not so surprising - whammy, Regina must die to kill the evil queen.

We can all guess, unless Lana Parilla has another job lined up, that there'll be some miraculous out, but I wonder if it's less to die than it is to sacrifice herself to kill the evil. Hook killed Jeckyll which also killed Hyde, but I wonder if Regina kills or sacrifices herself if that is enough to kill the evil while still leaving her alive?
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think there will be a massive out in terms of Regina not needing to die or just finding a way to come back after the Evil Queen is gone, she is just so iconic of the show I would be sad if she was gone.

This episode actually made me a lot happier than the previous one, I watched it and just couldn't get into it as much and just spent time doing other things. This one seemed to have a little more action and they finally killed Hyde, and revealed that Jeckyll wasn't as innocent as he seemed. Even as a short lived character, he is one of the few I haven't really enjoyed, I actually miss Hyde more.

The ending was kind of obvious, just by the way she talked it seemed like she was pretty much hiding something and the first thing I thought of was Aladdin, especially since they brought Jafar to Storybrooke.
      sigpic

Comment

It was kind of obvious that they would have brought that protector for alladin in.
        And the hyde/jeckel 'who was really the evil one' was well played..

Comment

I think the point will be, that Regina has to accept her Dark side. They are 2 parts of the same coin and I doubt a spell will be able to break that connection.

Besides that I am really not very interrested in this Season, which is kind of sad. I still hope it will get more interresting, but it has become such a rinse-repeat.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
          X