• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ghost (401)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    THE GHOST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401
    Having rebuilt its public face following the Sokovia Accords S.H.I.E.L.D. is faced with a new threat in the form of the Ghost Rider, a killer on a personal vendetta. While Mack and Coulson pursue a lead on Daisy, Fitz discovers Holden Radcliffe's side project -- and May questions where Simmons' loyalties now lie.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 December 2016, 08:06 PM.

The teaser in the finale (in May) said "6 months later", which would be November...but this episode starts and we're more or less in the same timeframe? So...was the finale teaser events yet to come in season, or did they just get loose with the timeline?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      The teaser in the finale (in May) said "6 months later", which would be November...but this episode starts and we're more or less in the same timeframe? So...was the finale teaser events yet to come in season, or did they just get loose with the timeline?
      Okay. Been a while since the finale so I had to look: the finale flash-forward featured AIDA first being loaded into the LMD body and the scientist saying it's "her birthday." So the 3.22 flash-forward has to be set pre-Season 4, just whoever wrote the season 3 finale apparently had no concept of...calendars.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Given that we've just met Ghost Rider, and that Doctor Strange is coming in November...is the ghostly/demon/dream thingy supposed to be Nightmare?

Comment

Maybe that teaser is of an episode later on down the road??

Given that we've just met Ghost Rider, and that Doctor Strange is coming in November...is the ghostly/demon/dream thingy supposed to be Nightmare?
          Dunno... BUT i wonder why those Chineese goons felt it would help them against inhumans?

Also, i just didn't think the guy playing ghost rider really did the role justice from all i know of him from the comics.. THOUGH I loved his fight with Daisy..

And what is it with the whole team broken up.. AGAIN.

Comment

One things for certain, Ghost Rider looked awesome!

This season looks interesting!

Comment

The Animation of him, sure, but the rest not so much imo.

Also, did anyone else catch that little 'snarky quip on modern society' about the
              :We did away with the numbered ratings and went to color codes, to make people seem more included as the numbers made them feel left out.." Or something like it..

Comment

Okay. Been a while since the finale so I had to look: the finale flash-forward featured AIDA first being loaded into the LMD body and the scientist saying it's "her birthday." So the 3.22 flash-forward has to be set pre-Season 4, just whoever wrote the season 3 finale apparently had no concept of...calendars.
                This is definitely enough after the season 3 finale that SHIELD is a legitimate government organization again and everything has settled into place, so 6 months seems about right.. I think this is probably a few weeks after the time jump in the season finale for Coulson and Mack to have been pulled off the Quake investigation.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what the whole box thing was about?

Comment

It seemed to contain some sort of Ghost that screws with the mind.. Dunno why they think that will be an end to enhanced people..

Comment

The only thing that impressed me in this episode was the little tidbit of information about Zephyr One that it can stay in the air for over 6 weeks without landing for refuelling.

Comment

I look a the MCU wiki and it seems that the soccer match they were watching is suppose to take place on November 27th.

Comment

I hope they don't wreck that Dodge Charger. That is a cool ride.

Comment

Considering it did a complete flip and survived without a scratch, I think the car should be signing the Sokovia Accords too as it obviously picked up super powers somewhere along the line or got too close to a partical accelerator as it exploded.

Comment

I think it can only do that when that guy is in his Ghost rider persona.

Comment

Working...
                              X