No announcement yet.

Timeless (NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got to watch Sunday's episode last night. I enjoyed it. It was good to see Connor out in the field and on a mission. It really seemed to light a spark in him.

I was sortta surprised and sortta not surprised when
    Spoiler:
    Wyatt had an opportunity to shoot Carol but he didn't take it. I think his feelings for Lucy are getting in the way...and I think they'll spell doom for his marriage to Jessica.

My last little shocker this episode was
    Spoiler:
    when Lucy went to Flynn's room with her bottle of Vodka. Wonder what is going on there...just a drinking companion or a little more?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post

My last little shocker this episode was
      Spoiler:
      when Lucy went to Flynn's room with her bottle of Vodka. Wonder what is going on there...just a drinking companion or a little more?
      Spoiler:
      Oh, I think they implied "a little more" quite clearly. Makes about as much sense as Supergirl getting back w/ Mon-El"

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Spoiler:
        Oh, I think they implied "a little more" quite clearly. Makes about as much sense as Supergirl getting back w/ Mon-El"
        Not necessarily. I've had a similar scenario play out in real life. A female friend was going through a rough spot and she came over with some booze. There wasn't anything more than drinking and talking going on. So, unless the next episode sheds more light on the situation...we can't say for certain that "something more" happened.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Not necessarily. I've had a similar scenario play out in real life. A female friend was going through a rough spot and she came over with some booze. There wasn't anything more than drinking and talking going on. So, unless the next episode sheds more light on the situation...we can't say for certain that "something more" happened.
          This is on a national BROADCAST network, which is more severely limited than cable networks. They've been implying sexual relations rather than explicitly referencing them for a long time.

Also, alcohol does tend to lead to sexual relations...

Comment

Season 1 came out on DVD so I'm wondering if season 2 will be released.

BTW netflix is addictive
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Season 1 came out on DVD so I'm wondering if season 2 will be released.

BTW netflix is addictive
              I've been binge watching on Hulu. Hello, I'm new to the thread (and the show). I binge watched all the past weekend and am now caught up. I hope this show gets a third season.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                I've been binge watching on Hulu. Hello, I'm new to the thread (and the show). I binge watched all the past weekend and am now caught up. I hope this show gets a third season.
                I do too. Last year, it was cancelled and then renewed. Hopefully, this year it will get a straight renewal!
                sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't be placing bets on that gamble
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Anyone know if season 2 will get a DVD release?

Comment

Anyone know if season 2 will get a DVD release?
                      Why wouldn't it? The season is still going...and there isn't anything on Amazon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I agree re: Flynn and Lucy more was definitely implied. Interesting point about Lucy's sister being the key to keeping the timeline straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I agree re: Flynn and Lucy more was definitely implied. Interesting point about Lucy's sister being the key to keeping the timeline straight.

Yeah I suggested that. I keep thinking that she's like some focal point that needs to be there. That's why they keep removing her.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, Lucy confirmed to Wyatt that
                            Spoiler:
                            nothing ever happened other than talking when she went in to Flynn's room. Which is what I suggested earlier.

One of my suspicions seems to be developing...
                            Spoiler:
                            I felt that Jessica has something to do with Rittenhouse. It seems that Connor found a piece of evidence pointing in that direction. Now we'll just have to see what she has to do with Rittenhouse and how Connor and Agent Christopher break it to Wyatt.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering if the sister is key to keeping the timeline straight and that's why she lost her in season 1?

Like she has nothing actually to do with it but is a kind of focal point..
                              I don't think it was luck that Lucy got signed up to go on these missions. The other side sems to always be 5 steps ahead. If she gets her sister back would that mean her mother would be on her deathbed again? That could be the key to putting a serious dent in their plans
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                I don't think it was luck that Lucy got signed up to go on these missions. The other side sems to always be 5 steps ahead. If she gets her sister back would that mean her mother would be on her deathbed again? That could be the key to putting a serious dent in their plans

I tend to agree but with these kind of shows you can't really sustain a long term bad guy or guys without some kind of payoff. It gets tiresome.

Comment

Working...
                                X