No announcement yet.

Timeless (NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only been a few episodes. Let's give it time to see if the humor develops more.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

So how about the Fortune for this Series? By now it should be possible to talk about the quality of the Story and chances for a second season. I am really not into getting into another Time travel series that gets cancelled.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I love Time Travel, but I think it will probably be canceled. The good news is that they have most likely figured this since before the winter break when new episodes were ordered, so perhaps we'll get some answers. That would be a first!!!!!

Comment

Yeah the story is ticking along nicely, but this is NBC so cancellation should always be expected, there are 3 episodes left and it does appear they are moving in the direction of wrapping the story up rather than building to a cliffhanger that never gets resolved.

Comment

That's at least something. Then we can watch Time After Time until it gets canceled after half a season.

Comment

tvbythenumber's cancel bear still has this as a toss-up, so maybe it's not dead yet.

I've seen a few implementations of "Time after Time" going back to at least sometime in the eighties, I think. It's a good property, so they if they do it right, it could be good.

Comment

Well, weird little twist at the end, hopefully this get's renewed as the setup for season two seems an interesting one, but it's NBC so won't hold my breath.

Comment

Well, I enjoyed the first season...I hope it gets a second season!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good ending. If it gets renewed. I hope it gets a second season.

Comment

I agree, it was a very good ending. It was left open should it be renewed.
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

tvbythenumbers still has it a tossup.

Comment

Only time will tell...
                          (Chosen One)

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

The show got better towards the end. The cast works well together. I'm hoping it gets renewed.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

...sadly I'm less and less optimistic. TIME AFTER TIME is just dismal and I loved the movie. The acting and the writing is amateurish. I think both time travel series will be gone very soon. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE DO TIME TRAVEL RIGHT??? Maybe that should be a topic of a new conversation?!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X