No announcement yet.

Timeless (NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeless does it again. Not renewed, but at least a chance to finish their story with a 2-part finale that will air during the holidays.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2...20180731nbc02/

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
      Timeless does it again. Not renewed, but at least a chance to finish their story with a 2-part finale that will air during the holidays.

Well that is a very nice gesture, and it gives us closure on the characters. It's always a huge disappointment when shows are killed too young with no sort of payoff for viewers.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

I am very happen with this news.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I too am glad we will see a wrapup for this series.

Comment

I would much rather have another season, but this is good. I just hope they don't rush through things too fast to try to wrap things up.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              I would much rather have another season, but this is good. I just hope they don't rush through things too fast to try to wrap things up.
              If they're planning on airing this during the holiday season this year, they're gonna have to do a rush job on it. I just hope it's a good job.

Comment

According to Amazon, S2 will be available on DVD this September; 9/4.
                No BD release shown, though. S1 came out last year, and there still is no BD release shown for that, so we may have to settle for low res.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  According to Amazon, S2 will be available on DVD this September; 9/4.
                  No BD release shown, though. S1 came out last year, and there still is no BD release shown for that, so we may have to settle for low res.

I do not think you will get a bluray release of any of the 2 seasons, it wouldn't be cost effective.

Comment

I guess that's better than nothing. However I think the studio killed the show because of when they chose to air Timeless. Causal fans would have not seen it on the Fall scheduled and assumed it was canceled.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

It was dead from the time they barely got renewed
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Anyone heard when they're airing the Timeless "wrap up" episodes? I read during the "holidays," but that is vague and ambiguous...
                        sigpic

Comment

I guess if I did some research I would've found this...

NBC has set a December 20 airdate for the two-hour series finale of Timeless, the time-travel drama it canceled after Season 1 in 2017, uncanceled months later after a fan outcry then axed again in June after its sophomore run.

The finale will consist of two hour long episodes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Can they cancel Manifest next that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              I guess if I did some research I would've found this...

NBC has set a December 20 airdate for the two-hour series finale of Timeless, the time-travel drama it canceled after Season 1 in 2017, uncanceled months later after a fan outcry then axed again in June after its sophomore run.

The finale will consist of two hour long episodes.
                              I am so glad they give this a chance to wrap it up properly. Although I worry that it may be a "rush job", as the approval was only given a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                Can they cancel Manifest next that sucks
                                "The Cancel Bear" has it as likely renewal.

https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/re...eek-5-2018-19/

Comment

Working...
                                X