Strange sound and camera gets real shaky and blurry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange sound and camera gets real shaky and blurry

I have seen this in many episodes where there is a strange sound and the camera shakes back and forth while point at someone. I've seen this happen while the camera is pointed at Rush, Eli and others. IIRC this only happens while the camera is pointed at one person. You would think something really really weird would happen next like they would turn into an alien or they would have a flash back or something else. I can't find any rhyme or reason for this. So far you folks have been great at answering my cryptic questions and hope you can help again.

I don't think it is when they are jumping to or from FTL.

If not I will try to pin point the next time I see this.

The shaky camera stuff was deliberate. Some other shows do it, too, and the SGU people decided to copy it.

Comment

Kind of expect something out of the ordinary to happen right afterwards. Guess not. Thanks!!

Comment

Are you sure it's not an FTL change? That's really what it sounded like you were describing...

Could you provide at least one time index in an episode where your camera + sound effect event happens? You've got me curious now!

Comment

Yep sounds like when they were dropping out of FTL

Comment

Kinos. They used the camera shaking and blurring for the kino footage, and some for the FTL jump.

Comment

Working...
            X